Chapter two - kill me now

"Madison Juno Campbell" the voice of Mason Campbell echoed.  Her heart dropped at the voice.  Of course this has to happen right now she thought.  She slowly took her foot off the first step of the stair and made her way into the living room.  She could already hear her brother's chuckles from afar. 

She poked her head into the living room and saw everyone sitting.  She rolled her eyes and made a full appearance once she stood in front of everyone.  She gave Sarah a soft smile.  She was the only one she could really tolerate. 

Madisons eyes landed on his

Topper Thorntons

He was laughing with her brother and the eldest Cameron Rafe.  They found the girl getting in trouble funny.  Madison used to be close with Topper.  They were never separated.  Constantly asking for each other.  That all changed once Madison became a pogue.  Topper became depressed for months because he had lost his best friend.  But he soon got over it and became the biggest asshole on the island.  Madison will never forgive herself for being the reason he was the way he was.  He missed her more than anything but he refused to show it. 

"Where have you been, young lady?" Mason spoke.  He had a glass of whiskey in his hands along with the other fathers.  Madison looked up and met her fathers eyes.  "I was out getting smoothies with Kiarra" she referred to the half dranken smoothie held in her hand.  Not mentioning the boys because her parents would throw another fit in front of everyone.  Her parents tolerated Kiarra because of her parents.  But when it came to John B, Pope, and JJ.  They become furious.

"Hm..so you weren't with those dirty pogues all day?'  Her father questioned.  Madison looked down at the huge white rug and examined it avoiding eye contact.  She could hear her brother scoff.  She looked up and glared at him.

"Baby you know we don't like you with those boy's" Florence spoke and she took a sip of her red wine.  She was crazy for trusting herself and the other mothers with that on her white rug Madison thought.  She pulled herself out of her thoughts and looked at everyone.

"Yeah well I did so there's nothing we can do about that"  The girl spoke.  "Oh your fucked"  Finnias spoke.

"Watch your mouth,"  Mason yelled towards his son.  

Madison looked over at the Thorton boy whose face softened as they made eye contact.  Her heart warmed.  Why was she feeling this? 

"Just sit down, we will talk about your friends another day"  Mason stated.  Madison gave a disapproving look.  She wanted to pass away at that moment.  Madison tried to make a run for her room but her father caught her.  "Don't think about us having family time and I will not hear your complaining"  He cleared.

Madison frowned as she made her way to the couch.  The only spot left was next to Topper.  She internally killed herself as she sat down next to the blond haired boy.  Luckily Sarah had come off the couch next to Rose and sat next to Madison.  She smiled and the two made small talk.  Then the room fell quite as everyone had been interested in the story Reid had been telling. 

Madison pulled out her phone and saw a text from JJ.  She smiled and opened the message.  "Hey madi wady fady cady" the message read.  Madison giggled quietly.  She texted him back.  Topper was looking over at the girl and he felt rage flow through his body.  He hated that she dropped him for those stupid slum pogues.  Madison looks up to see Topper looking down at her.

"Nosy much,"  the girl said.  Topper rolled his eyes.  "I can't believe you like those guys, '' he said.  The girl wanted to punch him right then and there.  Who does he think he is?