𝟴 - ❝𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU DIDN'T KNOW IF YOU'D EVER RECOVER FROM THIS NEWS.

this horrible news that sebastian had presented to you.

he had booked you both tickets to a mime show. a fucking mime show.

was he off in the head?

what idea could ever get through that thick head of his to think you would want to go to a mime show.

sighing and rubbing your head in annoyance, you fall back onto the jumbled sheets of your plush bed, staring up at the porcelain white painted roof.

you sigh deeply, sitting up and running your fingers through your hair.

i need some fresh air

puffing out some breath, you stand from your bed, exiting your room and cascading down the many flights of stairs.

you pass sebastian in the lounge room, sipping a coffee, "i'm going for a walk"

he smirks smugly, "okie dokie, be back before the show!"

you sigh deeply again, shaking your head and exiting the building.

like always, your katana was hidden behind your back, concealed by the flannel jacket you wore overtop a baggy t-shirt and baggy blue, ripped jeans.

you stroll down the streets, intaking the fresh air that circled around you.

though you had easily noticed how the air wasn't as fresh as back home. guess that's what modernisation does to a place.

you puff out some air as you escape into the alley, hoping to maybe find a demon.

you had been rather unfortunate with majority of the demons you had encountered, many of them being too rabid to even speak a word to you.

that made it hard to question them on how and why they are here.

and even the ones who could speak would never pause long enough for you to question them.