#1: Karl

So idk if I'm going to continue this or work too hard on it, so I figured I'd just upload this chapter for a little bit before deciding. Enjoy -XiX

No ones POV

Karl hummed a tune quietly as he skipped through the woods. With every step took, the scenery seemed to only be more beautiful. Flowers covered a majority of the ground, vines twirled around trees, and animals lived in every acre.

The forest was truly a wonderpus place, as well as Karl's only home. He grew up with the animals and plants in the area most his life. Eventually, he worked harder, building a treehouse for himself, and even memorizing the forest's paths.

Karl walked towards his house, stepping on the floating stones, using them as stairs to reach his front door. He smiled as he walked inside.

A smell of honey filled the air, only slightly noticable. The house was warm and welcoming, the small area decorated naturally. Most of the things, such as their bed, were handcrafted by Karl himself. He took pride in the effort put into the house, all the details he worked so hard to perfect.

Karl laid on his bed, closing his eyes silently. As soon as that motion was made, two small cats, one white-ish and the other a light brown, laid down next to him.

The white cat was named Dream, and the brown one was named Wilbur. (A/N; possibly me making the cats Dream and Wilbur cuz I didn't know what to name them???) When Karl was around 14 years old, he met the two cats near a pond in the forest. They looked lonely and dirty, so he took them in.

It has now been 10 years since then, and the cats have somehow survived with him all this time. Now, they relax on the bed.

Karl started falling drifting to sleep and he curled himself into a ball. Before he passes out completely, he mutters a few words to the cats next to him.

"Good night.."

(343 words)