【1】

(Somewhat smut)

It was a quiet, peaceful night soon after you had just gotten home from shopping.

It was around 2am at night, and your husband, Eddie, was home.

You decided you wanted to show off your new "clothes", and probably show off, other things.

" honey, can I show you something I bought from the store?" You walked into the bedroom, lying your bags onto the dresser. Eddie was watching television, manspreading on the end of the bed.

"Are they sexy?" He joked.

"Maybe, you wanna find out?" You pulled at his chin sarcasticly.

"Go ahead and change, my love." He winked.

As you giggled, you turned around and grabbed the bags and headed into the bathroom. You shut the door behind you and slid off your clothes, bra and underwear, slipping on the brand new, silk laced undies and bra.

You opened the bathroom door, and looked up at eddie, who had a surprised red face.

"Fuck." He groaned.

"What? Do you not like it?" You smiled at him, pulling at the underwear.

"Oh, I love it darling." He smirked while holding a blanket over his pants, licking his lips.

You put yourself on top of him and you both kissed aggressively against one another, taking it in. Eddie grabbed at your waist, and soon down to your panties.

"Oh fuck, " he moaned between the kisses, unbuttoning his pants with the other hand.

CLIFFHANGER THSJHAKAJ

(238 words)