~Stuck with you~

No ones POV:

Karl and Sapnap we're sitting on the couch watching Netflix. Karl was trying to watch the film but the thought of Sapnap leaving kept coming back and it wouldn't stop. Sapnap could tell because he was fidgeting a lot.

"Karl what's up?" Sapnap asked. Karl stayed quiet he didn't wanna lie but he didn't wanna tell Sapnap the truth.

Sapnap paused the TV and turned his head to Karl. "Hey I was watching that!" Karl said. "Not until you tell me what's going on" Sapnap said Karl got annoyed.

"Karl I'm here for you,Your always there for my during my worse times so it's only fair that I'm here for u? I know I'm crazy but I love u" Sapnap said with a soft smile.

Karl was nearly in tears he knew Sapnap loved him and he loved him more but actually hearing it is just heart warming.

Karl laid on his head on Sapnap's shoulder "Thank you...". "Karl I'm always here for you okay? You can talk to me about whatever I'm not going anywhere" Sapnap said trying to calm Karl down.

"I'm stuck with you"

That made Karls heart sink not in a bad way in a loving way he loved how Sapnap made him feel loved,appreciated and wanted.

"I love u Sapnap"
"I Love u to Darling~"
"Stop that"

IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS!!! I promise to upload longer chapters if I can but I have school and shit as well so sorry <3