Chapter one

3rd person POV

It was a beautiful evening in Gotham city. People were heading home and everything was peaceful. Except for the 6 villains racing through the streets like maniacs, that is. They had just robbed a bank and were escaping. Suddenly, The Riddler looked behind them and gasped. "Riddle me this, what has 14 wheels, 4 capes, and a bad attitude?" He said. Joker was puzzled, until he looked back too. "It's Batman!" He cried. "And Robin" added the Penguin. "And Batgirl." added Harley Quinn. "And Bluejay." added Mr. Freeze. "It's the whole Bat-pack! Scatter!" Joker shouted. They all split up. "They're splitting up. Looks like we'll have to do that too." Said Batman, as he took off with Robin after Joker, Harley, and Catwoman. Batgirl and Bluejay took off after Riddler, Mr. Freeze, and the Penguin. The chase was on!

Bluejay cleverly turned around and drove backwards, then hit a button that made his car's spoiler turn into a long board that Batgirl could use as a ramp. She quickly raced up it and smacked into Riddler's helicopter, causing him to spill his Cola all over the controls, which caused his helicopter to crash land right into Mr. Freeze's vehicle! "Two down, one to go." The two heroes said simultaneously. Meanwhile, on the other side of gotham, Robin raced alongside Harley Quinn, who pressed a button and caused a massive hammer to pop out of her ATV. She swung it at Robin's car, but Robin was quick to dodge and she ended up smacking Joker's van with it instead, causing him to run right into a fire hydrant! "Sorry puddin'!" She shouted after she realized what had happened.

Batman had a plan, so he chased Catwoman when she veered away, then the two herded their respective villains they were chasing towards an intersection. Bluejay did the same with Penguin, after being told the plan. All the villains tried to stop when they saw they were gonna collide, but they ended up crashing!