Prelude

A young boy can be seen walking alone in the cold and unforgiving night where wind blows into the holes that litter his burned, cutup, and ragged clothes causing him to shiver. He was young, probably a middle schooler, he was a little under average in his height, his hair wild and dark green and his eyes were green as well, he had freckles on his face but the most prominent thing about him is how sunken his cheeks and even his eyes were. Many who didn't know him would either ask about his appearance or just avoid him so he could be some hero's problem instead of theirs. But those who did know him would give the ugliest and by far most malicious sneers many could ever see in their entire life. They would laugh and harass him, all because he didn't have a quirk...or rather...one he knew how to activate.

For this whole mess started all because he just wanted to be a hero with a quirk he couldn't even activate and when word got around everyone thought that he might as well be quirkless. And because of that everywhere he went whether he be at school or at home he would face nothing but strife. But maybe not all hope was lost for the boy as he thought that if he couldn't be a hero through combat and rescue then maybe he could become a hero through technology by supplying heroes with support gear.

Sadly life had other plans in the form of a decline of acceptance to even try.

All because he was practically quirkless in all but name.

He clutched his stomach as it practically roared before having to cover his mouth to stop him from throwing up what very little food he had in his stomach because of how hungry he was.

As he continued through the night he felt a coldness briefly hit his head before looking up as the coldness began to pitter and patter on his face as well as everything around him...

It had decided to rain...

He thought about going to a nearby forest and hopefully find a cave to sleep in or maybe towards the beach so he could stay under the pier to wait out the storm. Many other possible choices to make and yet so little time but as he was gonna make a decision when he saw something...or rather something allowed him to see in the pitch of night.

Not only did he see it but he both heard and felt it.

The color of blue invaded his vision from a nearby alleyway as well as what could be the source of that roar like sound as well as the source of that sudden as well as blistering heat.

Curiosity took hold of him as he wandered to it but once his shadow darkened the opening into the alleyway he saw it. There was a person there, the boy couldn't make out too many features from the person because of the dark colors of their clothes and hair. The only thing that allowed him to see the purple burn like scars on the person was that blue fire around the person's hand. The fire was held high enough to show that the person was a man whose jaw and eyes seems to be suffering from the same kind of scarring. He had many piercings on him whether it be from his ears or his face. The man looked at the boy before sticking out his that before contemplating something and then putting his hand down.

The man then goes up to the boy while pulling out a pen and paper from his pocket and began writing. He then stops and hands the paper to the boy.

"I can see it you know? That look in your eyes, the same ones I see whenever I look in the mirror. We are alike kid so from when suffering person to another I recommend going to that address. You will meet many other people look you and I. Those who have become consumed by darkness and despair reside there, see you around kid."

The man then leaves as the boy is staring at the address, he became a little misty eyed and sniffled. But that brief little sniffle allowed him to smell something that he didn't notice as he was too focused on the man to see what was at the man's feet.