Opinions (Not An Update! Sorry)

I was wondering if I could get some opinions on whether or not I should publish a new story. I have many drafts, but I have been debating for a while on whether or not I should publish them. All of them are Pete Wentz fan fics, yet some are tangled in with movies and programmes. I have about 17 drafts. Here are the names with a bit of detail on what they are about:
-Kingsmen = I went to the cinema to see this film and it was so amazing that I wanted to make a fan fic that included Pete Wentz. If you've seen it then, you may have an idea on what it's about, however, I'm adding a twist to it. I've also used many quotes for the actual film that I liked as well as the name of the main charater and some other characters.
-Pete and Nessa = In the UK there used to be a series called Gavin and Stacey which featured James Corden and many other amazing people. This is basically a Pete Wentz version of the show. In this fic, Stacey and Nessa are welsh but live in Pheonix. Instead of 'Gavin and Stacey' falling in love, it's 'Patrick and Stacey'. It's because of these two that Pete and Nessa meet. For many who have seen the series, it sort of has the same story line, but I've made a few twists here and there. Many of the character in the show are included in this fic and many, many of quotes (especially the Nessa quotes) have been added to this fic.
-Coyote Ugly = Again, if you've watched the film, you'll understand it slightly. Many characters and quotes have been used in this fic as well. Instead of Jersey being the new girl, it's Pete's sister, and that is how Jersey and Pete meet. The Jersey in this fic is different from the Jersy in the film. There is some twists that I'm planning for this fic.
-I Slept With Someone From Fall Out Boy = This is a fic about a girl named Drew who has a one night stand with a married man who soon turns out to be Pete. She doesn't know this however until it turns out that he is his best friends sister. Her life after the event isn't the same again.
-Chalet Girl = Based on the film, only the lead character is called Blake instead of Kim. Also, instead of going to Austria, she goes to America where she meets Pete. It is a little similar from the film, but as I have previously said, there are any changes and plots that will take place.
-Boy Meet Girl = This fic is a little like Freaky Friday, only it's Pete Wentz and a fan of Fall Out Boy who is due to get married. They have never met each other before, and when they find each other, they are confused on how to get back to normal. However, Pete starts to develop feelings for the girl who body he trapped in.
-Prison Love = Basically, this is Orange Is The New Black with Pete Wentz as one of the guards. Many characters and quotes are used, plus there have been one or two sitiations that has actually happened in seasons ond and two of the show.
-Love In The Old Fashioned Way = A love story set in the late 1800's/early 1900's (my history isn't great so many things that I may have included in this were either earlier or never happened in America). Pete Wentz is upper class and the main character - Evangeline - is working class. Their two worlds are suddenly joined together due to Pete's Uncle and Evangeline's mom. Pete is a very selfish, demanding, cold-hearted person, whereas Evangeline is a kind, caring and loving person.
-Friends Can Turn Into Something More = Kitty and Pete have know each other since they met at the age of five. They are inseparable until Kerry's attitude gets worse and her family fall apart. With two new people in the school, one girl is set out to drive Kitty and Pete apart, but will ot do the opposite?
-Spirits = Pete is ghost. Abbie moves back into the house that he died in. She previously knew him when she used to live there a little girl. Abbie is the only one who can see Pete. Many soon junp to conclusions with her and Abbie's life starts getting worse due to having Pete in it. Question is, does she have feelings for him and can she find a way to prove that he's real?
-The Life Of A Teacher = Violet is a teacher who is dating the PE Coach. Pete was someone Violet was best friends with as a teenager, yet he left her heart broken when he left with no reason what so ever. He comes into her life as her new boss and makes everything worse for her, including her job and her relationship.
-Stay Silent = Bobbie doesn't speak. Not because she's mute, it's simply because she doesn't want to. Her mom thinks that it's just a fase and that she'll start talking soon. She starts talking to a person who she hardly knows - Pete. Can he convince her to use her voice?
-Jump Street = This is based on 21/22 Jump Street, so you've watched the film, you may havean idea on what it's about. Pete is an undercover cop and his partner is Holly - a girl he used to bully at school. They have an incredible friendship until they get assigned to solve a case at a college. Holly gets jealous and Pete just wants to be free. Many characters and quotes have been used and parts of the plot has also been used. However, I have many different ideas for this that may twist the whole plot slightly.
-Do You Believe In Witches? = Base on American Horror Story: Coven, so if you've watched the season, you'll understand it. Many characters, powers and quotes have been used in this. Some of the plots have also been taken, but I've changed them slightly. Pete and his family move into the house next door to the academy, and Zoe tries to help him find his perfect lady as well as trying to avoid becoming Supreme.
-Code Red = Bonnie, Patrick's sister is a cop. She meets Pete after Ashlee gets attacked by a serial killer name Slit. The two instantly click, but the lives of Fall Out Boy are at stake and Bonnie needs to do everything to prevent them from dying.
-Dead and Gone. = Dakota is the daughter of Dracula. She lives for revenge and blood. In a world where humans know that vampires are real, Dakota attends school and meet Pete, who tries everything to change her ways and tries to make her see the good things in life that isn't to do with revenge.
-Living Next To A Fraternity House = I got this idea from the film Bad Neighbours. Pete is still in college and his fraternity move into a house next to a family. They like to torture Copeland after she calls the cops on them as their party was too loud. However, with her family out of town, Copeland starts to get out of control and it's up to Pete to make sure that she doesn't do anything dangerous.
Please let me know if I should publish all of them or just one. If one, then me know which one I should publish. Also let me know if I shouldn't update any of them.
Thanks :)