THE FIRST MEETING...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Y/n walked around the town, she was holding a bag filled with groceries and others. She walked around the market, it was noisy but definitely cozy. Many chats were heard and people laughing in their conversations.

She walked, turning to face a stall that was selling many different types of food and ingredients. "Hello!" She greeted, the woman turned to her. "Why hello again, y/n!" She said happily.

"Here for the stuff to make Griffin Pasta?" She asked, wiping her hands. "Wow, it's like you are reading my mind!" She said, cheerfully.

The woman laughed. "Oh, what can I say? You always love making that dish for your family." She said, grabbing all the stuff and putting it in a bag.

"Can't blame them, it's really good!" Y/n said, holding out the snails. "Ah, it's fine. It's on me." The lady said, handing the bag to the girl.

"No! It's fine!" She said, handing the money to her, she sighed then chuckled. "Alright alright." She said, smiling.

"Thank you! Have a nice day." Y/n places the stuff in her bag, turning back to her with a smile. "You too." She replied, smiling and turning away to other costumes.

And Y/n was back on the busy market. She continued walking but suddenly, something tripped her.

"Oh!" She said, she was about to fall but the person caught her in time. "My apologies! Are you alright?" A voice came, holding the girl. She turned, to see a golden masked boy.

"You're— you're the golden guard!" Y/n stuttered, looking at the boy. "Oh sure I am. Sorry for uh, accidentally tripping you. It's quite crowded here..." he said, looking around.

Y/n dusted herself, "don't worry about it. Thanks for helping me though." Y/n smiled. "Glad to do so. I'll be off now, uh..." he paused, remembering that he didn't catch her name.

"Y/n! Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you." She said, holding out a free hand. He took it. "Well I'll be off now, y/n! See you around!" He said, summoning his staff as he flew away.

Y/n waved as she turned and walked. "Wait— did I just befriended the golden guard?" She stopped, suddenly noticing.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Opening the door, Y/n stepped inside, placing the bag on the table. "How was the walk?" Her mother approached, smiling. "It was, great." She stopped. She didn't tell her mother that she talked to the golden guard.

"Y/nn!" A voice came running down the stairs, it was her brother. "Hello, b/n" she said.
{b/n = brother's name}

"Are you gonna make Griffin Pasta??" He asked, jumping up and down. "Yes yes." She laughed at his excitement.

"Do you need help later, witchlet?" Her mother asked, "I think it's alright, mom. I'll manage." She said, smiling. "Okay, the kitchen is all yours." She laughed, walking to the living room.

Y/n set her feet to the kitchen, her scroll suddenly buzzed. She looked, grabbing her scroll as she opened it.

It was a message from Eda.

Mama Eda - Y/n! It's me, Luz!

Y/n ! - hello, Luz. Is there a problem?

Mama Eda - Well... you know how there's going to be a coven day parade, right?

Y/n ! - yes?...

Mama Eda - since that's later, we have a plan. Want to join?

Y/n ! - okay, it's getting me interested... when is it?