PART 4

Author POV:
After sometime Jimin accidentally splited a glass of wine on Y/n's dress, so Y/n went to the washroom to clean the stain...But poor Y/n didn't know that what was waiting for her in there.

Y/n POV:
I went inside the washroom and opened the tap to wash the stain. I was doin my work when I felt strong muscular arms hands around my waist. I was shocked and immediately turned around and saw JK. I was about to speak something when he smashed his lips against mine...

After a while Jk broke the kiss and told

Jk: I am sorry Y/n but I can't help it...You have turned me on so now you have to bear me babygirl.

Y/n POV:
My eyes got widened , I opened my mouth to speak but JK didn't let me speak and kissed me again...Then slowly he started kissing me jawline , then he started sucking my neck....

Author POV:
Suddenly JK stopped and pulled Y/n inside a washroom and locked it from inside.

Y/n POV:
He then pinned me on the wall and started undressing me while sucking my colar bone and giving me hickeys all over my neck. I let out soft moans....

Y/n: Aah! Jk! No pls...Stop! Don't...uh...

Jk:It's of no use now baby! I can't help...

Y/n POV:
On the other hand I felt pleasure so I didn't say anything more to him and let him do what he wants to do...

Author POV:
JK already undressed Y/n and also himself and now he slowly inserted his member inside Y/n. Y/n moaned harder and harder.

Y/n: AAAH! JK! AAAAH! FAST JK! FASTER!!!

JK: Call me DADDY baby...

Y/n: Oh my DADDY! Yes! I love it! Fast DADDY! I love you DADDY....

JK: Love you too Hotie...

Y/n: Aaah! Oh hell! It's so good...

Jk smirked

It continued till an hour

Author POV:
JK and Y/n both are breathing heavily right now...They are sweating like hell...Y/n felt tired and placed her head on JK's chest...JK caressed her hair...

Y/n: JK..

JK: Yes

Y/n: I love you

Jk: Really!? I thought you are only annoyed of all the time...

Y/n: Yeah because you always keep on bullying me but secretly I had a crush on you.

JK: (smiled) Love you too baby! (gave a peck on Y/n's lips)

Author POV:
Finally they are done and now both got dressed up and came out of the washroom. Then they went to the bar where Jimin and TaeTae where waiting for him with a suspicious look...

Jimin: Where were you both?

Tae: Y/n you said that you were going to the washroom to wash the stain...So what took you so long??

Y/n POV:
I was about to speak something when JK interrupted me and told

JK: Oh hyung! I wanted to tell something to both of you...Me and Y/n have decide to date each other.

Jimin and Tae both got shocked

Jimin: What!? How is this possible? Is this a KDrama going on???Y/n is this true.....

Y/n: Umm...I don't...(I got cut off again)

JK: Yes!

Tae: Congratulations...(and then fainted)

Jimin: Y/n tell me honestly!What did you both do in the washroom...

Y/n POV
I was about to speak but ended up getting kissed by JK...

Author POV:
This time Tae came back to his senses but after seeing the seen again fainted...this time Jimin joined him.

***TIME SKIPS***

Author POV:
Now JK and Y/n are dating...They are anning to get married soon and do a dozen of babies....

THE END