3

Imani Taylor June 10, 2022~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A lil time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~We've finally arrived at her sisters' house and I just got done organizing my things

Imani Taylor
June 10, 2022
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A lil time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We've finally arrived at her sisters' house and I just got done organizing my things. when the room door slowly opened and my bestie popped her head in. "You done putting your stuff up?" She asked me as she stepped into the room. "What does it look like?" I asked her pointing at myself on the bed. "Oop keep it cute." She said pointing at me. "Ewww you need your nails done." I said, pushing her hand out my face as she sat down on the bed with me. "That's why I'm in here bitch" she laughed, making me join in. "Let's have a girls day I want seafoooood" Destiny said after our laughter died down. "Girl we just settled down, aren't you tired?" I asked, looking at her in disbelief. "Come on pleeeease, I'm hungry and I wanna go to the salon but I don't wanna go alone." She said, while pouting. "Maybe going wouldn't be such a bad idea plus, seafood does sound really good right now "Fine... let me shower first." I said getting up and walking over to my suitcase. "I'll be downstairs when you're done!!" she said excitedly as she walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another time skip guys I'm lazy😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Girl I'm so excited, I've been craving seafood." Destiny said while linking our arms together as we walked towards the seafood restaurant. I was excited to because all that runnin around we did made me hungry asf. "Girl, all this stuff looks good." I said while scanning over the menu when a server came up to us. "Hi, my name is Amanda and I'll be your server today, what can I get you guys to drink?". I scanned over the menu one more time before just ordering some lemonade and closing my menu. After we ordered our drinks we decided that we were too tired to do anything else so we just went back to the house and slept.

The next day me and Destiny decided to stay in and watch a couple movies while eating snacks but the thing is I'm the only one watching the movie. "Girl he is so fine" Destiny said for the fifth time scrolling on her phone. "Bestie...If you want me to ask who you're talking about just say that." I said side eyeing her trying to contain my laughter. "Well if you insist" she said, making me let out my laugh. "You are so stupid." I said, while wiping my watery eyes. "Ok let me show you, he's a twitch streamer." She said, giving me her phone. "Duke Dennis?" I asked her. "GIRL YES THAT MAN IS HEAVEN SENT." She screamed in my ear, making me put down her phone and tackle her off the bed. "You know you dead fuckin wrong for yellin in my ear like that." I said, before kicking her and getting back on the bed. "It was never that deep bestie." She said, while smirking at me. "You got 5 seconds to apologize." I said while getting ready to get up. " 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." She said before taking off. "Ight bet." I said before taking off after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all I know ya girl been gone for a while but I'm back and you guys definitely will be getting some new updates 🙃💕 But can we just talk about how thick Bruce is GYATTT😭😩

Excuse any errors or mistakes📚.