You are My Fox (NSFW)

(Kiriko has a penis in this, so *coughs* do with this as you will, I guess. )

Kiriko was pushed down gently by her girlfriend, who straddled her hips, kissing her neck. "Hana." She moaned softly as the Korean's small hands ran alongside her jaw "That's a good fox." Kiriko leaned into the touch sighing as Hana moved her hand lower.

As the Korean cupped Kiriko's bulge she whispered hotly into her ear "Someone's eager." This caused Kiriko to whimper "Please Hana. I'll be good I promise." Her cock twitched as she felt the warmth radiating from Hana's wet hole. "Hana please let me fill you. I need you so badly." The Japanese woman moaned bucking her hips into the air as Hana chuckled at her "My Fox is so desperate for me."

She slides her slick over Kiriko's cock causing the woman below her to tense slightly. "Bunny please." Kiriko moaned as Hana grabbed her length and kissed her as she slid down her partner's cock, moaning against her lips as it spread her open. "Oh, Kiriko you feel so good inside me, so thick." The woman below her threw her head back and grabbed her hips.

*to be continued at a later date*

(So this was kinda an experiment with what I call my weird fascination with girl cock. Please don't judge me.)