Sofele

Sofele is the cold-hearted, mature, and ambitious princess of the Galra Empire and the younger sister of Lotor. She's bisexual and her actual age is 9000+, though has the attractive appearance of a 16-year-old. Like Lotor, she has light purple skin and blue eyes with a yellow sclera. She's as tall as Allura. She wears light pink heart-shaped earrings, light pink nail polish, and light pink lip gloss. Her hair is pastel pink and when released, her hair is very fluffy and curly. Later in the series, she does many hairstyles, including a hime cut and bob cut, and outfit changes. She owns space doves that assist her with fashion, hair, and advice.

She's highly professional in fighting and swordsmanship. Despite her sweet and beautiful façade, she's actually very intelligent, and badass, and can be quite short-tempered and apathetic due to the neglect of her parents. She can be brutally honest though gets along well with her older brother, Lotor. Later, she slowly shows her compassionate side toward the Voltron gang, especially toward Pidge. She's capable of falling in love as she's one of the love interests for Pidge and thinks she's adorable. Pidge later affectionately nicknames her "Sophie".

Her main princess dress is like Allura's though is colored with shades of purple. Her tiara is a golden head chain with a dark purple gem. Her battle outfit is a body suit uniform inspired by Samus Aran's though is colored black with a few hot pink lights and has heels attached. She carries numerous amounts of weapons with her. She wears a lot of beautiful pink outfits.