Prologue

Hattie had two initials one on her right was Oliver's and on her left K.M and she found out by Oliver what it meant and they been together since 4th year which has been 3 years now the war just ended a few months ago but when the war happened Oliver was playing quidditch game far from them she was glad he didn't go because she lost most of her love ones most of her love ones Sirius Black during her 5th year, during the war she lost Fred Weasley her brother all but blood uncle Remus and his wife Tonks leaving his baby with her Teddy Lupin-Potter-Wood Oliver and Hattie adopted him.

The war is Still fresh in her mind Oliver thought it would be a good idea to move and get away from all this he will still play quidditch. They where all packed said their goodbye to Ron and Hermione and got their money changed to muggle money. They where at 12 Grimmauld place in front of the fireplace about to use flo powder to their new place . Hattie hold Teddy on her hip took hand Oliver's hand before they could a bright light covered them and brought them to a movie theater.

Hattie and Oliver looked around and seen other people there "Where are we Ollie?" Hattie said "I don't know babe" Oliver said looking around "Humm Hattie Love there is two people that looks exactly like you" Oliver told her "that's impossible" Elijah said "oh great not one but two doppelgänger" Rebekah says "Sorry about that I  brought you here" a boy about 17 years old "may I ask who you are" Hattie asked the Original was shocked how she asked he changed his hair color and the original and the Scobby do gang looked at him in awe while Oliver and Hattie gasped looking at the baby in her arms and the 17 year old "Teddy is that you" Hattie and Oliver said "yes it is Mom & Dad" everyone was shocked she has a kid.

Kol look at them jealous Teddy seen him Laughed at him DaDa no need to be jealous "What" the original and Hattie And Oliver said the scobby do gang not caring they don't know any of them them. "Dada is Moms other soulmate she found out about Dad being her soulmate at Hogwarts her 4th year" everyone was shocked Kol smirked and walked up to her "hello darling" she blushed and looked away over at Oliver he chuckled at her. Okay everyone introduce yourselfs mom go first I'll go after dad
Hi I'm Hattie Lily Potter "wait you the Girl that saved the wizardly Worlds" Elijah said she nodded with a sigh.
Oliver Wood Hattie's soulmate and Boyfriend
I'm Teddy Lupin-Potter-Wood Mom and Dad adopted me after the wizardly world 2nd war when my parents died.
Kol Mikaeloson Original Vampire Hattie and Oliver looked at either shocked that's not a problem darling she shook her head no. "we heard about you guys in school we where just shocked her soulmate is one she always wanted to learn more about You" Oliver told him Hattie hit him on the arm with red face they started laughing.
Elijah Mikaeloson original Vampire
Klaus Mikaeloson original vampire
Rebekah Mikaeloson original vampire
Finn Mikaeloson original vampire
Scobby do gangs turn
Alaric Saltzman human
Elena Gilbert human
Jeremy Gilbert human
Bonnie Bennett human Hattie looks at her "are you sure I feel magic coming off you" "so my grandma did told me the truth I didn't believe her because my dad said she was crazy"Bonnie said Hattie nodded "how can you tell" Bonnie asked "I'm sensitive to magic" Hattie said Oliver nodded "she has strong magic core from our world"
Caroline Forbes human
Tyler Lockwood human (doesn't know he is a werewolf yet)
Matt Donovan Human
Stefan Salvatore vampire
Damon Salvatore vampire
Katherine Pierce vampire

The reason your here is to watch the Moms 1st School year through her 7th year and than on to future of your lives in Mystic falls time stopped for you guys but I won't be staying to watch because Mom doesn't know I'm doing this only Dada and Dad" teddy said Hattie gave them a pointed look. I better get going love you mom kisses her check bye everyone and he was gone.

"I guess we will get started with my school years" not really waiting to do this the original vampires and Bonnie is excited to learn about the wizardly world.