Streamer!Kenma Kozume X Kuroo Tetsurou(Haikyuu!!) {Clipped Moments}

Welcome to Ship-uary 2023 part 2! This one shot is some of my favorite streamer clips but I make it Kenma and Kuroo. All moments will be linked at the end of the one shot. Just want to want to say that I don't watch any streamers just clips but I do watch a lot of Trash Taste and the boys who make up that group. Also never played minecraft once in my life. So yes I do go outside. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

"The night we got together, really? That's what you guys want to know about?" Kuroo laughs as Kenma reads the chat along with him. "I mean it's as embarrassing as it gets but I'll tell if you want me too." He looks over at his boyfriend.

"Whatever they'll never stop asking until we tell them." He mutters, the microphone barley picking it up. "Go ahead."

Kuroo laughs again, rubbing his hands over his face. "Okay okay so it was my final year of high school. And as you guys already know we played volleyball for our school. We've known each other for years and played games together a lot."

"And we have this super old Minecraft server from back when we were in junior high. So with that context; it was super late at night and volleyball had ended for the season with graduation happening next month. I would be moving onto university soon and we wouldn't see each other for awhile."

Kenma's face was buried into his hands and he groans, "just get it over already."

"This is more embarrassing for me than you!" Kuroo's face flushes. "So anyway we were playing just running around and the mood was very romantic." He laughs at Kenma's face, noticing he was reading chat again.

"Yes things can get romantic in Minecraft after your eleven fuck off." His head returns to his hands, spinning around in his chair.

"Yeah like Wet Hands - C418 was playing and the sun was just starting to set in game. I didn't have like a working headset so we were just talking through the chat box. And in this world-"

Kenma gets out of the camera's view and just spins around in his chair. The more details his boyfriend adds the more embarrassed he gets. "Just tell them already!" The chat heard from the other side of Kenma's streaming room. 

Kuroo laughs but continues, "we had this castle that we made like two years prior and decided to go fuck around inside.... not like that!"

"Then why would you say that!" Kenma yells again from across the room. Covering his face with his hands.

"I don't know! But anyway! We were being all sweet to each other, talking about how much we would miss each other when I move. Kodzuken was being all nice to me for once and like... look the mood was just right. And I could never do this in person so I thought, you know, why not in Minecraft. There are plenty of people who get asked out in this game-"

"Fucking junior high students not fucking uni students!"

"Anyway! I was starting to tell him that I like him and then all I hear is-"

Kenma jumps back into frame, takes the microphone really close to his face and quietly says, "the blood moon is rising."

Chat starts spamming Kenma's laugh emotes, "and you know what a real man would've asked him out mid blood moon rising."

Among the emotes someone said, "blood moon is too dangerous."

"Yeah there's no way you could have survived." Kenma adds, "but like after that the mood was gone and it would be awhile before either of us said anything about it."

Kuroo was reading the chat again, "'so this wasn't how you confessed' no guys I am a gentleman." Kenma busts out laughing, rolling off stream.

"I confessed in a completely normal way-"

"No you didn't I did!"

"We both did okay, we both did!"

Chat was barley satisfied for two days before asking for Kuroo to come back and they stream together again. "No chat he's not coming back for awhile. You guys ruined it."

----

"This is the one chat, I can feel it." Kenma says and holds up his Playstation 4 controller to hit the triangle button. "Come on, gacha gods, please." It was his tenth ten pull for the character Xiao's five star weapon Jade Spear in Genshin Impact. He has the guarantee and two more ten pulls before he's all out of wishes.

Nothing. Just another useless claymore four star weapon.

"I'm calling my boyfriend." He rubs his hands over his face, "I gotta get him. Hold on." Kenma disappears off screen and comes back seconds later with Kuroo.

"Why do you want me to pull?" He groans, "I was almost asleep..."

"Because I need you to. These damn gods hate me tonight..." Kenma mutters and hands him the controller. "Maybe you should pray-"

Kuroo gives him this shit eating grin and presses the triangle button. "Wait wait wait!" Kenma yells and watches as the wishes turn purple.

"You should have prayed!" "I should have prayed!"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Kuroo pleads for forgiveness.

Kenma paces the floor and reaches a decision. "Because you are my good luck charm, I need you pull for the last time. But pray this time."

"I will I will." Kuroo nods and claps his hands, "oh mighty and great gacha gods. Oh wonderful Hoyoverse; please give my man the weapon he needs."

In the background, as Kuroo is praying, Kenma's laugher could be heard softly through the microphone. "For his Xiao needs this weapon to complete his set, and become even stronger. Please, gacha gods, hear my prayer for my man."

With that Kuroo presses the triangle button and Kenma holds his hand.

The wish turned gold across the screen, Kenma peaked the mic. "Yes!" He jumps up and hugs Kuroo, who catches him and swigs him around once, "you did it!"

"Congrats babe." Kuroo smiles and sits him back on the floor. "Now you can make Xiao suffer even more."

Kenma's smile faded and pulls back from the hug to look at his boyfriend. "What did you just say about my boy?"

Kuroo puts his hand on the back of Kenma's head and plants his face into his chest. "It's okay Qiqi can heal him whenever he needs it."

"I hate you." Kenma mutters but only Kuroo can hear it.

Needless to say, this moment was clipped and spread everywhere.

Yes yes how self indulgent of me to make this but whatever I love writing steamer! Kenma stuff. Their both idiots and love each other therefore all of this makes complete sense. Anyway I got a friend to fact check all the minecraft stuff and I am a genshin player so this should be mostly accurate. If not then I blame you, the person reading this, for not laughing.

Anyway here are the clipped moments I used to make this one shot:

Alright cool see you later