The truth

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
Mentions of se1f h4rm, bullying, rough language
.
.
.
.
.

It's only been around five minutes of the three of you walking and somehow Zoro has gotten lost at least five times already.  The walk to Shakey's from your school was supposedly going to be 10-15 minutes but is going to end up being at least half an hour. 

"You can let go of me you know" Zoro grumbled

"Absolutely not," Usopp huffed as he remained to hold on to Zoros backpack.  "As soon as we let you out our sights for not even a second you start turning directions" 

" Yeah Zoro, I literally had to stop you from running into a speeding car" you exhaled" We could have died y'know" 

" Tch you guys are  overexaggerating things" he spat out

You and Usopp give each other an exhausted look and just stay quiet.  Due to daylight savings, it was getting quite dark and cold.  Winter in these times is so brutal you couldn't help but shiver. You had only been wearing a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt, you didn't think you were going to be this cold so you didn't bring a sweater, you were now regretting your decision.

"Hey Y/n you okay? Your face looks a lil pale"  Usopp asks

" Huh oh I'm fine y'know, I just didn't know it was going to be this cold" you laugh a little trying to get rid of his concerns.

"Did you not bring a sweater?" Zoro chipped in. You stood quiet already knowing what he was going to say.

" No.. " 

" Stupid" 

"HEY" you huffed "I'm not stupid I just didn't think it was going to be that cold today"

"Well you should think more if you didn't think it wasn't going to be this cold in winter" Zoro snarled, you just gave him a grim look before you heard laughing from the other side of him.  You peak over to see Usopp trying to extinguish his laughter, this made tears form in his eyes,

"WHA you guys are terrible" you mutter before also starting to giggling.  A smile formed on Zoro's face from seeing the two of you laughing. 

"I'm sorry Y/n but that was just too funny" Usopp wipes his tears "Here take my jacket, your literally shivering" 

"Wait, what about you? You'll be cold without it, just keep it" you protest

"C'mon just take it I'm fine I promise" Usopp gives a slick smile "after all I, God Usopp, never lets a lil bit of cold weather bother me" he points to himself puffing his chest out to make himself look bigger.  

You chuckled a bit before finally taking the jacket "well if you insists then thank you 'God Usopp'" you put on the jacket and surprisingly it fit well.  You were quite on the larger size, and seeing how comfortable the jacket fit surprised you.  This made you extra cherry.  

Twenty minutes go by and you three at once get to your destination.  Inside you can see more of your friends inside already a booth.  You noticed two were missing but you didn't think anything of it.  You all walk in and get hit immediately with the warm air inside, it felt nice feeling the warmth of the diner.  

"Ah! You guys are finally here, jeez what took you guys so long" Nami sprouts up waving her hands in the air.  You three walk and sit down at their booth.  

"Hey guys sorry we took so long" you grin at everyone,

"Heh yeah we would've gotten here sooner if SOMEONE didn't decide to wander off every second" Usopp's eyes went in Zoro's direction and all that was heard was a "hmp whatever"