This is crazy..

"So, let me get this right, this girl is your sister that your father had after you left?" Fait asked. "I know it sounds crazy, but, like..It's true. If I'm the daughter of the king and the queen, then yeah, he's my brother! Like we have the same blood. I wonder why my father never told me.." Callie sighed, a lot of thoughts running through her head. "He would have never told you. He never told me anything." Caspian spoke up. "Yeah, but..I thought mom would of at least tried to tell me." Callie responded, looking defeated. "Well..I actually don't know why she wouldn't. But, hey, we can try to find out, right?" Caspian pat her shoulder and she cracked a smile. "It's gonna be like we're detectives." Callie said, hiding her mouth and nose with her jacket to make it look like a trench coat and Caspian let himself smile at her actions. "Yeah, like we're detectives." He said. "Oh, and I'll be your sidekick, Cal!" Kaya grinned. "And who could be more important?" Callie smiled.

After a few days...

After watching her brother and friend fight in the tournament for a few days, trying to build up the courage to fight in the tournament, and training with her weapons again, she finally did. She had signed up, and here she was, about to fight against a woman with a stitched mouth and purple-black hair who seemed oddly familiar.

"Okay, Callie. Let's do this. Don't get nervous now." Callie spoke to herself, and the announcer began to countdown. "GO!" The announcer spoke and the woman dashed at Callie after picking up a weapon. Callie dodged under her attacks and grabbed her own weapon, which just happened to be her bat. "Oh, damn it." She cursed under her breath as she and the woman seemed to give each other death stares for a few moments. Callie didn't practice with her bat as much as her sickles, but it would have to do until another weapon dropped onto the stage. Callie flicked her head to the side and raised her eyebrows, as in a 'You won't do it' and Nix gave a glare, a way of saying 'oh, yes I will.' Nix dashed at her and ended up knocking Callie back, and nearly off the stage if Callie hadn't loosely dodged the next hit of that scythe.  Callie came up behind Nix, somehow landing a straight hit on her, nearly knocking her off, but not quite hard enough. 

"Uh- Okay, Let's dance!"

Notes: I'm so sorry for not updating the story! It slipped my mind but I also had a lot to do this week, I was taking care of my baby sister for my mom for a few days, and I was caught up with school and stuff so I'm sorry! but i tried to get this chapter to be good, ya know? also the let's dance is kinda a nod to raidens 'OK, let's dance' in mgr lmao, a lot of the chapters might have some references to other games, tv shows, or movies but yeah, so, wait til next weeeeeeeek, and goodbye!