oh girlfriend?

"With the circumstances and the conditions you left miss Davis in, Trinity mcay you will be sentenced to 6 months in juvenile detention."

"Case dismissed."

News just came in that the teen from 2 weeks ago has been sentenced to 6 months and for the other teen she's still in critical condition but she will be fine that's all we have for today back to the weather channel.

It's been 2 months since Trinity was put in juvee life has been horrible for Chris and Amir with their dad calling to tell them how irresponsible and unreliable they are for letting Trinity fight Miley and them having to take care of Leilani life has been awful it's been hard to visit they have only seen her twice in the past 2 months.

And for ndot shit has been hard without her he stop talking to Alora and idot he started smoking more it's been hard he couldn't see her or even get a phone call due to her only being able to talk and see family but he couldn't stay alone he had to find someone to fill the hole.

Ddot has been so upset about everything he's trying to stay strong for Miley but he just doesn't really love her the way he loves Trinity and he hates Miley for starting this fight because if she hadn't came out Trinity and him could have had a heart to heart but of course she had to mess it up.

Miley has been released from the hospital but she's confused on why ddot has been avoiding her he hadn't even visited her in the hospital there were no letters no text no calls no nothing just silence.

That's enough of worrying about everyone else why isn't anyone worried about Trinity?

Life has been even worse for Trinity as she hadn't seen her brothers in weeks do to them not being able to make to the visiting days the scar across her face is very visible now but it makes her look more intimidating although she made a friend Miya she still misses ndot like crazy oh yes idot and Alora too but last she heard ndot stopped asking about her and he has a new girl.

The months started going by slowly but at least Chris and Amir have visited more she hasn't heard anything about ndot though she wonders how he's doing and is this new girl for real?

Today makes the 5 months mark.

"Trinity girl why u look so sad we gettin out in 3 weeks" Miya came and sat beside Trinity on the bench outside

"It's one of them days yk" "damn sorry trin but cheer up today friends and family day so maybe u can see that boy u talk about way too much"

"Yea u right" Trinity and Miya have gotten super close while being in juvee Miya was in for vandalism but she said she was at the wrong place at the wrong time but hell if yk Miya yk that's not true