Chapter 1: Disaster in Both Worlds

It was stormy night in Wysteria and Merx was in their roaming castle, chugging wine bottle after wine bottle.

The patchwork imp, who wore a bartender outfit, looked on in worry as Merx continued their ramage on their wine cabinet.

"Erm.. my lord, haven't you had enough wine for today?" Asked the patchwork imp.

"Haven't I had enough of you little bitches to deal with?" Asked Merx in a drunken tone.

"Well, you did sew all of us by yourself, you're the only one to blame for there being too many of us imps!" Said a red patchwork imp from another table.

Merx shot up and gave the imp an angry yet drunken glare and then they snapped their claws.

The imp instantly went up in flames and as soon as the fire started, it had stopped with there being a pile of ashes instead of an evil minion.

"I made all of you guyses, it's true, so you should do as I say, and I say I needs more winery." Demanded Merx slamming their claws on the table, making splinters fly everywhere.

"My lord, not to be rude, but why are you drinking this much? I haven't seen a wine ramage like this since 1609!" The bartender asked as they nervously handed Merx a bottle of bloody Mary wine.

"It's because I'm lonely. LONELY! Rain's frozen, my heart's frozen, my brain's frozen, everything's frozen! Even the hoomans whatever you call them. They're humans, right?" Shouted Merx.

"Yes my lord, they are called humans. Maybe you've had enough to drink?" Questioned the imp with a nervous smile.

"I've had enough to drank when I'm dead!" Barked Merx as they drank the whole wine bottle in one go.

"But you can't die my lord!" Exclaimed the imp.

"Exactly! I'm never going to dead so I'll live forever n' drink the bottles of wines to unfrozen- *hic*- make unfrozen the everything's." Assured Merx.

"But my lord, this much alcohol in your body makes your strength uncontrollable!" Worried the imp.

"Are you saying I'm not strong? I'm strong as fuck! Here, I'll- I'll fight somethin' to prooove it! *hic* But not the universes, those guyses are weak boys n' girls n' gals. Imma b-beat a guy beast like me! I'll sh-*hic*-show ya!" Assured Merx.

The bartender then realized that Merx getting out of the castle would stop their excessive drinking so he decided to encourage them.

"Yes my lord, that would be amazing! Go and show your army how you're the strongest demon in this magical multiverse!" Said the imp while he clapped his paws.

"Alrighty then, bye bitches! Your lord's go-*hic*-going to show y'all why they're your lord of demons!" Said Merx as they ripped open a portal and fell through it, letting every one of the imps in the bar let out a collective sigh of relief.

"You sure that was a good idea? They might seriously mess up the multiverse." Asked the nurse imp to the bartender.

"Hey, they're no longer in the castle so it's not my circus anymore." Said the bartender as he poured himself a drink.

Meanwhile, Merx was running all around the multiverse and looking for someone to fight to prove their strength.

"Come out, come *hic* out, wherever ya are ya little bitches!" Merx called out to the multiverse, accidentally scaring a few people in their universes.

Already getting bored of waiting for someone to come fight them, Merx started to look through universes for a worthy opponent.

First, Merx grabbed a colorful, pink and blue orb and a universe was projected around them. A cheerful yet cheesy song played as they saw a pink unikitty fly around the place which had very much disgusted the drunken demon.