pt2.

"Oh my God.... Pip?" Ravi asked, in a confused yet happy tone.
My eyes where already watering, I couldn't control it. I put my hands over my mouth and nodded, stepping a little closer towards Ravi, who was sitting on the edge of his bed.
Then, we both snapped out of it, rushing to eachother and I immediately fell into Ravi's arms after sliding my bookbag off and onto his wooden floor.
"I missed you so much." I sobbed into his chest.. I could hear he was crying too as he rubbed his hand through my hair. I broke, in his arms. Just by the gentle gesture., Because I had missed him so much- more than anybody could ever imagine. The tears that fell and rolled down my cheeks where for the days and months I had to live without him, to avoid him and my family- my friends. At all cost.
I stepped back and looked at him.
His black hair.
His brown eyes.
His dark skin.
My home.
My person.
My boy.
Ravi took a warm hand onto my face, wiping some of the tears away., wiping my pain away.
"Your here. Your really here.", he whispered, as I sat down next to him.
I nodded and leaned into him, placing a kiss on his lips.
"I'm here." I whispered, pressing my forehead into his, the way it has always been.
"I love you. I love you so much Ravi."
"I love you too, Darlin. I never stopped loving you, I have loved you since the day you showed up on my front door step, since the day we found out Sal was innocent. I will always love you- rather you kill another man or not."
I smiled, bringing my head down and burying it into the crook of his neck.
My other home.
I had waited,
weeks
days
months
for this, for this right here to happen. And it was everything I had wanted and more. He still loves me, despite my actions. despite my behavior. despite on who i really am.
And i still loved him.
I layed in his arms, taking in the feeling of his warmth.
this is home.