BH 3

"Guamhan???"

Jay looks at beomhan with a puzzled face. Beomhan had JUST gotten back from his first break and now he's leaving again?

"It'll only be for a little while, we'll pre record some things. You can come if you want, I'll ask Jina"
Beomhan tries to reason with jay. Jay's his best friend and the only person that knows first hand what he's gone through. Jay Chang, insane vocalist and insanely beautiful man. Beomhan has always supported Jay and vice versa. They had a bond like no other.

"Nah actually I have some plans for the next few months... that I haven't told you..."

"What do you mean Jay?"

"Actually I'm gonna try one more time. To debut. I really want to try Boys Planet 999. I feel like I can actually get pretty far. Jina already agreed and I actually passed the auditions. We start filming this weekend."

Woah... it's been years since his last survival show and he's really gonna try another one? Beomhan was shocked. Not because his best friend was gonna be on tv. Beomhan knows that his best friend is too talented to go unnoticed. He's just shocked that he had absolutely no idea about it.

"Why didn't you tell me???"

"Beom... you tell everything to your fans. I trust you but I feel like you would get too excited and then accidentally slip up which could really ruin this whole thing"

"oh.... I guess that makes sense.... But please, when I'm on this trip, just update me. You know that I hate being in the dark."

"I promise beom. I love you too much to do that beom. This was just a one time thing I swear on my life. You're basically my brother. You have no idea how much you mean to me"

"thank you. I love you too. Let's do our best broski"

"Fighting!"