Goodmorning Kisses : Minho

I woke up to a pair of lips planting kisses all over my face and I opened my eyes with a smile.

" Goodmorning babe " He said kissing my forehead

" Goodmorning " I said as I sat up on the bed

" I made you breakfast " his minty breath lingered in the air and he took my hand and led me to the kitchen

Before we even reach the breakfast table I could already smell the pancakes, bacon strips, fruits and the sweet aroma of belgian hot chocolate. I swear, I could already get high just sniffing the aroma of hot choco, I dont know why but it's the same for gravy too. I've always had weird food tendencies but now I have crazy cravings because I'm pregnant.

I have the biggest smile when I say that: I'm pregnant. I am PREGNANT. I'm the lucky bearer of this wonderful amazing man next to me. He treats me no less than a queen and I could never ask for a better husband. He's the love of my life, my everything.

So we have our breakfast and after that he joins me with my pre-natal workout. We basically do everything together, well at least everything we do in the morning because he goes to work in the afternoon. When he comes home in the evening though, he never forgets to buy a treat for me and I'd wiggle my imaginary tail at my masters' arrival.

Sometimes though, he comes home sad and he'd just lay on the bed with me just listening to our baby's movements. His boss can be too much of a jerk sometimes but he can't do anything my kisses wont heal.

But then one evening, he comes home to my embrace and as we lay on the bed, I feel a tear drop on my belly, so I sit up and ask him what's wrong. He sighs and then turns to me with a sad smile. I stand up and he pulls me into a hug. The room gets quiet for a good five minutes and then finally he speaks up.

" He finally fired me "

" That's a relief " I fake a laugh

He pulls away and looks at me like 'hey this isn't a joke' but I smile anyway.

" What are we supposed to do? The baby is due to come out next month what - "

" We have savings "

" Savings don't last long. We're going to have a lot of bills to pay, babies cost a lot, and I have to take care of you too. How am I supposed to feed our family? There's gonna be three of us soon "

" I know. But we're gonna be okay. Okay? "

He sighs and looks at the ceiling but then I cup his face and kiss him.

" We're gonna be okay. Infact, this might actually be good. Now that you got rid of that stupid job, we can finally get started on that cafe you've been wanting to have. We can have our own business " I say smiling brightly at him

Finally, he smiles and gives me a smack " This is why I'm so lucky to have you. You seem to have the ability to turn dark things into bright things, sometimes I even feel like you can turn poop into marshmallows "