The Arrival

Cayden's POV
I'm frantically rushing around the house making sure everything is perfect. As I rush down the stairs I'm met with the eyes of my confused brother Chris. "I could hear you thumping around in here from across the street what in God's green earth are you doing?". I decided not to tell Chris until the last minute. Things had been great between us lately and I was not up for a fight. This could have possibly made it worse.

I hear a car door slam from outside. My eyes almost bulge out of my head. "Chris! Hey hi good to see ya, take your stuff upstairs before I gouge your eyes out with a butter knife". I rush outside. This is the moment I've been waiting a long, long year for.

Now I'm standing on my porch laughing at the sight infront of me. Fay Peabody is back in town yall. Her taxi driver threw her pillow into a bush so im now watching her hit him continuously with it. The taxi driver escapes her clutches and drives away. She finally notices me laughing and smiles her signature smile at me. God I missed it. Throwing all of her bags onto the floor along with her sunglasses and coffee she runs at me. I walk onto the driveway. Fay launches herself into my arms we hug for a while.

Once she pulls back I examine her. She used to be a twig, now she has some new curves that suit her extremely well. Some new freckles have sprouted across her face. She's wearing a long-ish pink tank top and some little grey shorts that show off her long, tanned legs. Her hair is loose and wavy.

Her outfit

"Hey". She smiles "Hi". I smiled back. It was like an elephant had just stepped off of me. It was gonna be so great to have her back. Just then I look over to the door and see Chris. Jaw dropped. She smiled as he started walking over. "Hey, miss me?". They shook hands. Chris glares over at me "Cayden, you didn't tell me that she was coming". Fay now  glares over at me too. "Ah, see this is why we can't have nice things, I'll take your bags Fay".

Fay's POV
I following Cayden who is showing me to my room. "Ok so, it's super empty but knowing you im sure you brought decorations, and I have presents for you". He says as we walk in and put my things down on the floor. "I'm gonna give you a tour then you can unpack, also we are gonna go over to my friends for dinner so we can introduce you". He does a little dance. I laugh. "Let the tour begin, follow me".

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The tour was extremely entertaining but I wasn't surprised one bit. Never a dull day in this town. After the tour I unpacked and decorated. Let's just say I'm a pro at fast decorating.

Her Room

Anyways, I was now getting ready for dinner

Anyways, I was now getting ready for dinner. Well I was trying to anyways but I had no clue what the vibe was so I go to ask Cayden. "Cay, can I come in I have a question". I say standing at his door awkwardly. I hear a yes so I let myself in. I did not expect for him to be standing there shirtless but what I really, really didn't expect was for him to be absolutely ripped. I felt my cheeks heat up. "Woah! Hey sorry I thought you said come in". I looks up at me. "Oh I did". He smiles at me and rubs his neck.

"What's up?"

"Just wondering what the dress vibe is for tonight".

"Pretty casual, but I'll ask bells" I give him a confused look. "Oh, she's my girlfriend and her sister is our friend". I nod and thank him.

Once I get back to my room I take off my clothes, standing there in my underwear and tiny little bra picking out an outfit. Someone bursts full force through the door and into my room making me drop the shirt I was holding. "Hey Fay! I lied wear a dress!" . His face drops when he sees me but he doesn't look away just yet. I stand there mortified but mostly confused on why he's eyeing me up. "Oh shi-". He snaps out of his trance and covering his eyes and turning around. "Can you guide me back please". I grab him by the shoulders guiding him back to his room. "Hey your room looks good by the way". He says before un-covering his eyes and shutting his doors.

What She's Wearing

Ahoy Friends, This is a short chapter cuz I'm tired but enjoy yay! Much love

Ahoy Friends,
This is a short chapter cuz I'm tired but enjoy yay! Much love