KITCHEN TABLE

Sana looked up to see the time in the clock on the kitchen's wall, only getting distracted by the sight behind her. It was her girlfriend Jihyo sitting on a chair looking bored while Sana was cutting some vegetables.

She was going to make some Yakisoba, her father's recipe.

“Bored?” Sana asked while smiling at her. 

“Nope. Just enjoying the view.” Jihyo kept looking at Sana. 

Sana rolled her eyes but ended up giggling anyway. She had to convince Jihyo to cook with her instead of letting her lay in bed. Actually, the younger had other plans for them that pretty much included Sana screaming her name.

“It won't take too long, then we can do whatever you want once I finish..” Sana got her attention back to her cutting.

“Whatever I want?” The younger asked and stood up abruptly from her seat to put her arms around Sana to backhug her and placed her chin on her shoulder, her eyes never leaving Sana's lips.

“Yes,” Sana had shivers when she felt  Jihyo's warm breath against her neck. “But I've to get this done first.”

“Fine. I won't bother you now.” 

Sana didn't really trust her words but decided to continue with her cooking, failing to ignore the voice in her head telling her that she has to ask Jihyo to stop backhugging her if she wanted their food to be ready.

“Jihyo..” Sana said in a warning tone. Her korean girlfriend started to caress her body, obviously not letting her concentrate. “I told you I gotta get this done.”

“I'm not doing anything.” Jihyo defended herself.

Sana put down the knife and turned around to face her. Jihyo had that cocky smirk that let her know she was having too much fun.

“You're distracting me.”

“Me?” The younger smiled wider while she brought Sana closer to her by the waist.

“Jihyo!” Sana held her girlfriend's arms trying to stop her but couldn't do much when she felt her start to kiss her neck. “I thought you would let me cook..”

“No..” Jihyo pulled her even closer. “I wanted to stay in bed. With you.”

“We haven't eaten anything yet and–”

“We can order something..” Jihyo continued kissing her neck. “I am hungry. But not the kind of hungry that gets away with food.”

That took the older girl by surprise. Sana remained in silence for a moment looking into her sharp brown eyes who were now looking back at her too.

Sana smiled knowing she won't win this time. She couldn't deny that she wanted her too, they didn't have much time lately to be together because of their jobs.

Let's make every moment count.

Sana thought to herself before placing her hand on Jihyo's nape to bring her closer, crashing her lips against hers. Jihyo kissed back deeply, her hands moving to Sana's breasts.

Having their clothes on was starting to get uncomfortable.

Without stopping their kiss, Jihyo lifted Sana just enough to make her sit on the table and continued to take off Sana's blouse.

Sana felt her back touching the cold table as Jihyo got over her finding her place between the Japanese's legs.

Jihyo supported herself up with each hand next to Sana's head, and felt her heart skip at how beautiful Sana's eyes are.