✨SEOUL ✨

This is the Seoul view

This is the Seoul view. Everyone was walking on the busy road. They were busy with their own works and conversations. Everything was normal but suddenly something happened which caught everyone's attentions. Something shiny fell on the road from the sky. Everyone just stopped at their position. They saw at the direction, but their was smoke everywhere. When they got a clear view they saw some persons between the smoke. They were wearing something very strange clothes. A large crowd had gathered there. They looked at those persons, they seems like they just came from the immortal world cause they were looking like a some kind of god and goddes. One of them was lying wounded on the ground and the other was standing with a sword in his hand.

"Who they are.??

"What is this.??

"What is happening..?

"Did they really fall from the sky.??

"Maybe they are cos players.

Similarly people were talking about them like this. On the other hand, our BTS was also coming from there. They were walking around talking and laughing. When they saw such a crowd.

Jungkook : Guy's look !! How crowded there is!!

They all looked at them.

Taehyung : What happened there.??

Suga : How would we know??

Taehyung glared at him

Namjoon : Let's see guy's.

Jungkook : Yes come and don't forget to wear your masks.!!

Then they all wore their mask and they also joined the crowd to see what was really happening.

They also saw those people..

Jungkook : (In whisper tone) Who they are.??

Namjoon : I don't know,but they are looking so weird!!

Taehyung : Are they some kind of cos players.??

J-hope : Yes!! I also think so.!!!

Jin : Hey look guys one of those is badly injured.

Jungkook : I can't see their face properly.

They were talking like this suddenly one of those person spoke.

??? : Look Sara. I told you that one day, I will definitely defeat you. And today that day has come.

Suga : Who is he talking to?

Jimin : I think the name of the injured person on the road is Sara with whom he is talking.

Taehyung : So that means she is a girl.!!

Suga : Hmm..

Sara : Even if you have defeated me, but you will not be able to return alive. If you do anything to me my friends will kill you Raka.!!