22

Exactly at eight pm ahaan heard his penthouse door opening.he was not surprised, except him adya was the only one who have the passcode to his house and he was waiting for her arrival too.

Adya pov--

I found him in the kitchen cooking god knows what but whatever it is i am ready to eat it because I am Starving.

I know that he know i am here, but does that change his attitude? No.
He is still cooking without even acknowledging me

Stupid Arrogant Ahaan Varma.

I entered the kitchen and back hugged him putting my hands inside his hoodie pockets.i hugged him tight, don't know why but i really missed his warmth .

Well Ahaan Varma can literally pull of any style, including a simple black hoodie and sweat pants.

"There is nothing in my pocket"

"I am not searching for anything"

"Then why are you keeping your hands inside my pocket"

"I don't know, but I think I saw it in some kdrama, and I personally think it is romantic.
I am feeling romantic today"

" I never knew you watch those dramas"

"Just at times when I am free and when I feel like it.
What are you cooking"

"Food"

"Great"

"Five more minutes and we can eat"

"Good because I am Starving ,I need food in my system "

Ahaan only simply looked at me, a look which says shut up before I throw you out.

And i just smiled.

And minutes later we finished our food and was just chilling in the living room going through his Netflix to choose a movie.

"Which movie do you want to watch ahaan"

" Anything that is worth my time "

"Uh ooh"

"Stop searching and put something on "

" since when do you have a Netflix account "

" Just few days "

"Few days? I bet akash is the one who asked you to get an Netflix account."

"You know a bit too much about him, don't you adya?"

Okayyy what is happening now why is he coming closer , he is in my personal space.

" Uhh there is a reason he is my favourite"

" Too bad he is someone else's husband now".

Ahaan started trailing kisses down my neck , he held my hands in his and bring it to his hair.
Is he indirectly asking me to touch his hair? Fuck, i love this ahaan .

I took the golden opportunity and started feeling his smooth hair between my fingers. I really need to know which hair products ahaan is using because I am jealous of how smooth his hair is.

"I was never interested in akash though"

"I know"

" Then why did you seem a bit jealous earlier"

"I am not the jealous type adya.
But whatever mine is stays mine.And you became mine the very moment I had thought every dirty thoughts about you."

Just now i realised that we are in his room , but how , i don't remember moving or was i just too immersed in his touches to realise that.