"𝖂𝖆𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖏𝖆"

It's been like years since Wu found the baby near his father's grave, he named the baby Alyssa, just Alyssa.

At first he didn't know on how to raised kids especially since what happened to his brother Garmadon and his sister-in-law Misako.

The last time Wu saw his brother was when he banished him to the underworld as well as the last time as he saw Misako was she went puck up someone but was kidnapped.

He didn't know what happened to her, but whatever it is he hopes that he will find her, maybe one day..

But he did his best raising Alyssa by reading stories about Jack the Rabbit, and feeding her baby food.

But sometimes he questions of where did Alyssa even come from? How did she get here? And most importantly why did she have a pendant?

But those questions doesn't matter right now as Wu needed to find the 4 Elemental Masters before "that" happens.

Currently he often takes her with him to travel to places or something, he can't just leave her alone at the monestary, as she is just a child.

As he is heading to the village named Igacia there were 2 people working at a blacksmith shop named The Four Weapons.

First was a boy with spiky dark brown hair with crimson red eyes. His name is Kai Smith

The second was a girl with bob-cut black hair and ocean blue eyes. Her name is Nya Smith, Kai's younger sister.

The spiky haired boy seems to be making a sword.

"To forge the perfect weapon, you first need the right metal and plenty of heat." He said as he dipped his sword unto the water "Cool it off... and... presto." He as he showed off his sword but it was bent and mangled and sigh in dissapointment.

His younger sister Nya laughs"You made it too quickly, Kai. Be patient. If father was still here, he'd say-"

"I know. No matter how much fire you have, experience isn't something you learn overnight. That may work for you, Nya, but I'm gonna be a better blacksmith than Dad ever was." Kai said, he didn't know that Wu was Arriving at the shop, carrying Alyssa who was asleep.

Alyssa is a child with pink hair and silver-blue eyes, and wore a white yukata, and white sandals. She also has necklace wrapped around her neck.

"Hmm... your metal is loud and heavy. Useful to slow one down. Useless in the art of stealth. All tools for a samurai, but nothing for a ninja?" The white beard man said as he entered the shop with Alyssa who was asleep in his arms tired from a long journey.

"Ninja? Huh, you're a long way from finding a ninja in these parts, old man-" Kau said before he stopped to look at Alyssa "Is that your kid?" He questions "Yes, she's just tired from a long journey." He said.

Kai nodded but later shook his head as remembers Wu was here"And the shop is called "Four Weapons," not "For Browsing." Either buy something or go peddle your insults somewhere else." Kai said

"Ha! Too bad. Thought I'd find something special here." Wu said as Nya motions to Kai to show Wu around.

"If it's something special you're looking for, let me sh-" but before he could said anything Wu disappears.

Nya asked "What is it?"

"He was just... forget it." Kai said as a dark cloud then appears over Ignacia, heralding the arrival of the Skulkin. Upon the arrival, three Skulkin generals appear on the Skull Truck.

"Oh, oh! Let me go first! Please, oh please! I'm dying to go down there!" Nuckal said

"You nitwit, you're already dead! Try to control yourself in front of Master Samukai!" Kruncha said as he changing the tone of his voice, talking to Samukai. "But with all due respect, last time... you did say... I could go first."