Hoodie

Should I start doing summary for my stories.

Ship: Jake x Tom

Tom POV

I just got back from work and took of my hoodie, mask and gloves Jake wasn't going to be here for another 3 hours so I was going to take a nap and set an alarm to wake me up when Jake got here.

Time skip

Jake POV

I got home from work and Tom was about to wake up because this is what he usual does but something caught my eye Tom hoodie I grab it and consider for a second not putting it on but eh it looked comfortable. So I put it on it was really baggy but I didn't care and then heard mine and Tom's bedroom door open.

Tom POV

I walked out of me and Jake's bed room and rubbed my eyes to see Jake in my hoodie and it covering he's entire arms and covering half of his leg and the hood was up and it was covering his eyes. Jake: "your hoodie is very big on me" Tom: "and your very small". I kissed Jake and he looked adorable mad his cheeks were puffed out but his eyes were still covered by the hood. Tom: "your very adorable you know that" he really flustered by my words and just pulled the hood to cover his entire face I chuckled and kissed the hood of were his lips are. Jake chuckled back and moved his hood and kissed me Tom: "well I'm glad I wasn't asleep for this but I am still tired". Jake: "yeah come on I'm sleeping to" Jake yawned.

Words: 275