Magical Islands

So by this point in time I'm completely freaking out. What if dej sees it?! Does he already know? He has to know something about this "desert" attracts weird things. I really don't know what to do. I have to tell him...right? But what if he thinks I'm a freak? Oh he's a werewolf he can't be talking. What if he doesn't want to live with me anymore? Or what if he doesn't want to be my so called "protecter" anymore? Ugghh I'm just gonna tell him.

I swim to the other side of the fountain and that's when I see him..

I see him holding a necklace with a mediam sized aqua blue stone in it. It looks ancient like it's vintage or something. But what is he doing with it?

And right on que like he's reading my mind, he comes over to me.

"Hey Lani? Hope you don't mind I call you that"

"Yeah? And yeah that's ok"

"Good and I got you this necklace. Whenever I'm not around and can't protect you. Just know that with this necklace I'll always be with you. This necklace will protect you."

"Aww. Dej that's so sweet, thank you. Wait, what do you mean you "got me" this necklace. It looks like it's a hundred years old. It looks valuable and fragile, you couldn't have just "got this" from somewhere.. did you?"

"Umm...no I just umm I'm gonna go for a run ok? I'll be back"

Well that was weird. Now I know somethings up.

I got to admit, I love the way the light reflects off the stone making it shine. I stick my hand out upward to look at my nails noticing that they seriously need to paint them. That's when something happens...

The water in the fountain starts to get cold.

"Wooh!"
I shiver holding my shoulders.

That's when the water for some reason starts to get even colder.

"Ughh!!"
By this point in time I'm starting to get mad. I clench my fist and that's when..

The water starts to get hot. Like dangerously hot the more I clench my fists.

I immediately get out of the fountain.
I look at my hands.... What's going on with me?
This is too weird.

I decide to take a nap and just sleep this off. Who knows? Maybe this is all just a dream.

Hopefully jacob will be laying next to me when I wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short guys. Ill update later! Love you!
Vote, comment