PROLOGUE

𝚉𝙴𝙿𝙿𝙷𝚈𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Well this is Life I guess I Have to Move to Other School Which is Boarding School me,My sister and my Parents Moved to United Kingdom Aka UK they Both have a Great Jobs And I don't Know Why me and My sister Split to Different Schools But Okay Am fine With Ordinary Schools Not Boarding School ;-; As I got Off The Ship Yes... The Boarding School is Very Far And It Full of Rivers Dang... how come So Many Construction Workers Build their While is Full of Rivers You know what Am not gonna Questioning that.

I Grab My Packings And It's Darn Heavy Good thing It's Not that Much tho well Zepphyr This is Our First day Of Highschool Geez... I was Walking Down the Path Just what the Lady back in the Ship said always Follow the Path and it Lead to a Boarding School While I was Carrying the Packings I Feel Something Watching me From Afar....I don't know what it is...But..it must be some kind of Animal watching me Right...? I ignore the Feeling and Continue to walk the Path.

Few Minutes Later I Made it to the School Wow It Looks So Fancy and Big Tho the Owner of the School Must be Rich huh? I walk Towards the Stairs Start Walking but Suddenly I miss Stepped and It Cause me to Fall Along with my Heavy Packings “AHHHH HELP ME!” I scream In few Seconds I feel someone Grabbing My Arm I Opened My Eyes And Saw a Hijab Girl? God thanks my Prayers are Answered. “Hey Are you Alright..?” she Asked Me  so I simply Nod as the Answer “Good! am glad do you want me to Help you Out?” she asked me Again and I Replied “No thanks I can do it my own” “But it was Heavy for you to Carried those Stairs Just let me Help you” she Insisted I sigh In Defeat “Okay Just Carry this one it's Not really Heavy” I offer her a Briefcase Well it's Not Heavy Ofcourse she Smiled and Simply Nod And Helping me Carried my Stuffs.

After Climbing those Stairs she Dropped My Briefcase(in a Gentle Way)she looked at me and Said “So are you New here?” “Yes I am” she smiled of Excitement and Said “Welcome to Rosy Red Academy Boarding School!!” I smiled at her “Im Ophelia! Am the Escort of this School you gonna Love this School!” she Introduced herself to me So that's why she was waiting for Me cause she Knows am new here. “So what's your Name?” “My names Zepphyr Call me Zepph for Short” I Introduced Myself to her and she smiled “NICE AND COOL NAME!” she complement me and I said thanks “Do you wanna Tour In this School Cause it Case you Won't be Lost tho Just like the other New Student” she giggled at the Last part “Sure I don't wanna Get Lost tho” the Few People Suddenly Grab my Stuffs and I Glare at them I don't like people touch my Stuffs.

She Noticed my Actions and said “Oh don't Worry Zepph they won't touch your Stuff they gonna Put You're Stuffs in the Dorms” I stopped Glaring at them And I Nod “So shall we Start now Exploring this school?” “Yes Please” She Introduced Alot of Classrooms and More “And that is a Shower Room Don't worry The Shower Rooms Splits to Three Well it supposed to be Two Cause we kinda have Non-Gender Classmates or Schoolmates” She Grab My Arm and Lead me to the Lockerooms then she Also Lead me to the Cafeteria I hope they have Nice Food tho Most of the Cafeteria Foods are Disgusting... Then She lead me to the Second Floor and She Lead me All Classrooms after that We were Both about to Go to the Library.

Suddenly she Accidentally Bumped Someone she Almost Fall And She got Up and Apologizing “Am so Sorry!!” “Ophelia it's Alright It's Okay!” I Looked at her appearance she Looks Like a Chinese I think she's Chinese “Ohh You Must be the new Student that What Bestie Ophelia Talking about!” I smiled and Nod “Am Zepphyr Call me Zepph for Short” “Am Yunru everyone Call me Yun” the Chinese Girl Introduced herself “So Ophelia Are you Escorting Zepph?” “Yup he wanted to Explore the School so He won't Not Get Lost tho and! The last thing I should show “Him” is “his” Room” I heard that she Mispronounced My Pronounce so I correct her.