Izuku Midoriya

Third Person POV:

His eyes flutter open as a gleam of light shines through his curtain and onto his face. With a strained squint he gets up from his bed, of course with much disapproval of being awoken from his sleep. "Hmmmmm, whhhhhy me? Theres still time before school." He thinks to himself as he slumps over in his bed as he sits up and takes a look outside.

"WHAT TIME IS IT!?!?!?" He freaks out to himself, as he realizes that he will more than likely be late for school.........again.

   Jumping out of bed he rushes to the bathroom and prepares himself a small and quick shower and soak being sure to let the water run so it would heat up. Running back to the sink. He grabs his tooth brush so he could brush and wait for the water to heat.

"Leaving the water running for awhile won't hurt, Dad makes a great sum of money every month so it'll be fine." He thought to himself as he brushed his teeth.

Two minutes after he finishes brushing his teeth he looked towards the running water and seen that it had been steaming.

  "Hmmmmmmm, hot water my only friend." He thought as he walked over to the tube and turned the knob to let the tub fill with the steaming water. He discarded his clothes and set them on a rack. 

  "School can wait.....really, the only reason I haven't totally dropped or been kicked out is because dad has contacts and has been putting his neck out for me to finish." Thinking to himself as he lowered a small wooden bucket to fill with water.

  "I don't see why though, he's never cared about my dreams and ambitions, his only concern is working and aiding Izumi in her quirk training." He said as he brings the bucket now full of water to a stool on the floor. Sitting down he grabs a pitcher and dips it into the bucket.

  "Honesty, I don't even see him most of the time. Leaving early and coming home late, never engaging in any conversation with me......foolish of me to believe he would even care if I left school." Thinking to himself as he pours the water on himself enjoying the small singe it lets onto his body.

  "Truthfully, I have the charisma to make it in life without any degree, or so I've been told. It would be harder but I've already aced test that are third year high school level. Not just that, the tutor dad had got for me let me take a college exam and I passed with only two missed questions." He says lowering the pitcher to the bucket again.

  "I feel bad for that tutor, when mom seen the results she dismissed the tutor stating that I really didn't need help if I was that smart already. Though really, the college exam was difficult and most of my answers were nearly incorrect, I was able to understand what needed to be done but in the end my answers were never the actual answer just something close to it." He thought as he brought the pitcher out of water and let out a deep sigh and grit his teeth.

  "Mom......I don't even wanna think of her." He thought to himself.

  "Izumi gets attention from both of them, teachers, classmates and kacchan . It's done nothing but fill her ego. Nowadays I don't even want to be around her. She's just too much, blessed with dad's blonde hair and mom's green eyes every boy wants her and girls envy her. Plus her strong quirk, and her friendship with kacchan and his group of bullies, she's basically the Princess of the school." Pouring the water onto himself again he remembers the time when they were children.

  "Back then......she was my best friend....before kacchan. We used to do everything together, play heroes, read books, sleep together. Mom always said we were inseparable." Hardening his jaw as he grinds his teeth remembering everything all over again.