The Color Blue

-Elsa

Maybe I do like the fact that I was forced to tutor, Mr. Frost. He's cute, eccentric, and popular compared to other guys.

"Elssssaaaa..... I'm bored." He complained.

I lifted my book up as he laid himself across the library table then he stretched his arms out and put his glasses on my face.

"Your going to have to repeat if you don't pass."

"But schools stupid wouldn't you rather be on a date with me?"

He pulls out a extra pair of glasses out of his pant pocket and pretended he was studying. I looked at him and tilted my head, the glasses slipped down to my nose bridge.

"That wasn't a no."

"But that wasn't a yes either."

"So is that a yes or a no."

"Mr. Frost, please do your work." I said in a stern teacher voice.

He blushed and face palmed himself to hide it. I pulled the book about Royalty Relations away from his face. He couldn't look at me.

"Stop goofing off and study." he said to me.

"How rude of you! I'm not goofing off. Your the one goofing off."

" I am? I haven't noticed."

I made a snowball then throw it at him. He's such a impatient jerk.

"Hey that wasn't very nice." he whined.

"I don't have to be nice to everyone."

"Then what's the point of being Princess?"

"I'm not a Princess...." He cut off my sentence.

"Your just a stuck up brat with snow powers."

I looked at him with a straight face.

"And your not?"

He rolls over, falls off the table, walks to me, bows down proposal style, and takes my hand. I guess stated the truth surprised him.

"Will.... you ....um..."

"Are you gonna proposal or are you just dodging your work?"

His hand was cold but it didn't bother me.

"Never said yes to the right guy. Never had trouble getting the right guy." I guess I was singing out loud. Oops.

"Shut up, Elsa! I'm trying to tell you something important."

"It's not my fault Heart Attack is stuck in my head."

"I can't hold my feelings back anymore, Elsa, I love you."

I blushed. He stood on his knees, he tried to kiss me so I punched him in the stomach.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

That was so close.

"You just don't confess your love then try to kiss a girl."

"So you love me but won't kiss me? Is that how Elsa logic works?"

What's his deal? I never said I loved him back.

"You tell me you love even thought we know each all our lives and you could of confessed then but you chose now then tried to kiss me. Is that how Mr. Frost logic works?"

"It works with the other girls."

I slapped him full force across the face. I stood up. I pointed my index finger at him. He just pissed off the wrong girl.

"I'm Elsa, future Queen of Arenadalle so I'm not just other girl. By the way every girl is special in their own way. So how dare you just assume every girl is the same!"

He stood up, grabbed my waist, and pulled me close.

"I always thought you were different." He whispered in my ear.

I try to push his hands off then he kissed me. It felt wonderful.When he pulled away for air I slightly accidentally on purpose hit him in the face with a tiny bit of snow. Mr. Frost didn't like that so much. He picked me up and sat me up on table. He brushed my bleach blonde hair out of my face and kissed me again.

He whispered "I want you, Elsa and nobody else." Into my ear which sent a shiver go down my back.

"Jack!!!!!" Hiccup screamed.

He stop kissing me so I pushed him off. Mr. Frost sat beside me talking to the skinny brown hair dragon trainer.

"What? I was kinda busy!" Mr. Frost yelled.

"Kinda?!" I was confused.

He just got off the table and started yelling at Hiccup.

"I wouldn't interrupt you and Astrid in your make out sessions!" Mr. Frost yelled.

"Jack, that sounds like something you would totally do." Hiccup said with his arms crossed.

"Elsa!!! There you are. Me and Anna's been looking every where for you."

I gave a fake smile. I don't want to go with her.

"Hi, Rapuzenl." I quietly mumbled.

"As your cousin, I suggest that you be more outgoing."

"Punzel and you are cousins!" Mr. Frost finally realized.

"You didn't know that." Hiccup said.

"This is why your going to fail." I stated.

"Who are you talking too?" Rapuzenl asked.

I pointed to Mr. Frost.

"What are you pointing to?" Asked.

"Mr. Frost."