saving Sidney part 2

The killer watches her from the ground just as she goes to stab him she's tackled caused her to growl as she grabs the person on top of hers head smashing hers against his.

Everyone winced at that"man that's got to her getting your head smashed against with a vampire with brutal strength"Jeremy grimaced while the two killers who were sitting with their own group remember they got bruises from that as they grimaced not notice a certain Salvatore brother keep a closer eye on them two.

The killer on top of her groans as he falls backwards holding his face as his part scrambles over to him fast before all three are slowly getting off the ground.

Soon sirens can be heard in the distance taking her eyes off the killers'sidney must have 911 texted the police before turning back to the killers who were gone again as she growls with annoyance.

Soon she hears running foot steps and sees sidy frying down the stairs but what confused her was bulky behind her which made her even more suspicious that he just so happened to show up when the killer disappears.

Before Sidney grabs her hand as she runs to the door with tear before she swings the door open letting out a blood curdleing scream seeing the mask in front of her causing Jocelyn to growl getting ready to attack only for it to show Dewey who screams as well while Jocelyn holds Sidney in her arms as she rubs her back."I'm sorry I found this."he apologizes when he saw how frightened Sidney got and how Jocelyn was going to attack.

"Com on!"he then turn to the other officers who are gathered outside the driveway that was filled with many cop cars haven gotten they texted 911 alert from Sydney's computer.

Jocelyn was then shown watching as the medics take care of Sidney while billy was being taken to the police station to be questioned as the sheriff and Dewey walk over"we'll we're seeing more of you to and it's oddly strang that your seen at a crime scene again Jocelyn."the sheriff says looking at her suspiciously before taking a step back as a glare as soon as shot at him as she leans off the side of the ambulance as she steps towards him.

"Well maybe if the police knew how to do their goddamn job I wouldn't be at the crime scene and if it wasn't for me Sydney wouldn't even be alive right now so why don't you take that authority shit and show me where the sun don't shanks I don't want to hear it."she says as she gets up in his face with a glare both Dewey and Sidney both secretly share a look proud of there vampire best friend.

It was silent between everyone before kol turns back to Jocelyn with a look in his eyes as she looks at him amused."I'm just gonna say this your to God damn god for brother Klaus here "he teases as he pants an annoyed looking close on the shoulders as he duck before he could get smacked in the head as all the Michaelsons are watching with amsude faces.

"Well you see kol I have a certain affect on Klaus have been since the day we meet"Jocelyn smirks seeing the grimace of Klaus face remember exactly on how they met make everyone more curious.

It was silent for a minute between everyone as a red punch buggy car pulls up as Tatum got as she runs over to them breaking there stare down."God Sid I'm so sorry I was late are you alright and are you Jocelyn"she asked before giving a certain look to the vampire who secretly nodded her head.

"Tatum you can't be here.this is an official crime scene "Dewey says as he trys to tug his sister away but she just pulled her arms away"her dad's out of town, all right she's staying with us tonight and Jocelyn is too"she tells her older brother while Jocelyn is rubbing Sidney's back.

"Does mom know"asked his little sister who rolls her eyes"yes doofus."

As soon as they got Sidney into Dewey's vehicle Gale weathers van shows up"I'll be damned "Gale says as she sees the crim scene knowing time is limited.

"What"Kenny says with a mouthful of food as he gets out the driver's seat.

"Jesus the camera hurry!"she says as she starts to walk up the driveway just as Dewey's car is leaving with Sidney inside it"sidney,is that you in there"she asked if she tries to look in through the windows to see but doesn't get an answer as the car drives off.

But then she spots Tatum and Jocelyn who both looked annoyed "excuse me is that sidney Prescott they took away"she asked as they walk with her following."I'm not talking to you"Tatum says with a scuff but Gale was given up with the questions just says Tatum gets in the driver's seat Jocelyn whirls around on Gail making her jump back"ok I'm gonna say this and the nicest way possible which is it going to be very nice at all one shut the hell up he leaves Sydney alone she doesn't need this shit in her life and she doesn't need you having a camera in her face 24/7.two you are both but a greedy horrible woman who will do anything just to get Fame in the story which is pathetic by the way it makes you very desperate and nobody will like you so why don't you go back to where the hell you came from and leave us all the hell alone"Jocelyn tells her when the innocent smirk as girl looks at her wide eyed that someone would dare talk to her like that.

Jocelyn then rolls her eyes turning away from the annoying woman and she gets into Tatum's car as they drive away finally since they are alone she drops her dumb personality act"so it was the same killer from Casey's house that you fought"she asked while Jocelyn leans back in her seat.

"Yep but the same thing happened another killer came in aided them but this is me just playing with him but soon they will see why I'm not the one to be missed with"Jocelyn says as they both shared deadly smart as her reddish black eyes slowly appear with the veins her fangs poke those Killers will be dead soon she promises that.

"Alright hold on do Sidney, Tatum and dewey know you were a vampire"Tyler says confused.

"Yes well only the people who I trust with my lives know"she smirks at him.

Elena was silent for a moment before putting her two cents in"you talk to the authority like that they're just trying to help"making Jocelyn raise an eyebrow.

"That's rich coming from you seeing as cuz my brother you have disrespected both the law and the police officers so why don't you just go back to you little corner and stuck about your day dried up life"Jocelyn sasses with a glare.