JM 1

!!! (HOGWARTS AU) !!!

Jaemin when he sees you talking with another boy during potions class

You and Jaemin had been dating for a whole year now. The two of you got on very well to say the least, but there was one problem: your houses.

News around Hogwarts can be passed around quicker than the time a certain Ravenclaw named Chenle came back from Christmas break with a terrible case of Dragon Pox and ended up spreading it to over half of the school, so with Head Boy Jaemin being a Slytherin and Head Girl you being a Gryffindor, you both came to the agreement that your relationship should be kept a secret from even the closest of your friends.

One particular day when the seventh year Slytherin and Gryffindors were scheduled to have a double potions class altogether, an unpleasant as always Professor Snape left the job of partnering up to you students instead.

As much as you and Jaemin wanted to finally partner up and be together, you both knew it would cause some suspicion. So, when Jeno, your fellow Gryffindor and not so secret admirer, asked if you wanted to be partners, you reluctantly accepted.

It wasn't that you disliked Jeno, he was very kind and cute. You were just tired of having to practically ignore your boyfriend's entire existence apart from the times where the two of you would have patrol or sneak into the Room of Requirement to spend some much needed alone time together.

Jeno asked you question after question as the two of you worked, taking advantage of this time to finally be able to speak with the object of his affections.

"Favorite candy?"
"Chocolate Frogs."

"Quidditch team?"
"Holyhead Harpies."

"Class?"
"Astronomy."

"Would you ever date another Gryffindor?" this question caught you off guard.

You and anyone else who had eyes were aware of the Jeno's obvious crush on you, but didn't have the heart to let him down until he finally build up the courage to ask you out. It was a situation you knew would be coming sooner rather than later, but not on your relationship's first anniversary of all days!

"I- uh- no?" your answer came out sounding more like a question as you took a glance in Jaemin's direction, meeting his eyes as he glared at an oblivious Jeno before focusing back on his work.

"No?" he pouted, covering it up quickly with an evidently forced smile.

"I mean- maybe?" you panicked, heart jumping at the thought of hurting the sweet boy's feelings.