The lonely hearts.

SCP-155: Euclid

SCP-155 is a very hostile being. Why is it hostile you may ask? Well it all started in the delivery room of stormcast hospital. An unexpected delivery will change the little town of stormcast for years to come. All because of Casey and Lynn. Casey and Lynn are Siamese Twins with a heart problem. They both have half of a heart. Casey had the left and Lynn had the right. Growing up this problem never affected the two until one day the twins were confronted by some bullies. At the time Casey and Lynn were 15, and understood everything being said. The bully called them the lonely hearts, meaning that the two hearts would never be whole. "I wanna go home.." Lynn said "let's go.." Casey replied. Then to that day on they vowed to always do what they can to make their heart feel whole. One night Casey and Lynn had a conversation. "That guy was a Total jerk!" Casey said "I know.. I wanna kill him" replied Lynn "Sis let's go kill him" said Casey "But.. Why? I didn't mean literally" Replied Lynn. "It'll make me feel much better sis" said Casey "fine sis. But don't expect any satisfaction from me" Later on during midnight the girls plotted and planned then sought out to the bully. The girls found where he lived then broke into his window stealthily. "Hi" said Casey "what the fuck are you doing in my room!!?" Said the bully " I want your heart. Mr lonely heart" Lynn and Casey grinned then grabbed their fathers lucky dagger. "Our hearts will forever be held together with the little pieces that holds yours" said Casey. Lynn then thrust the dagger in the Bullies chest, piercing his heart then pulling it out with the dagger. Casey smiled then took his heart and they both fled the scene. After this incident 10 more crimes were committed all linked to hearts being stolen. The SCP foundation later on secured the twins then contained them. To this day the twins are being monitored 24/7. Last note. As your heart beats fast while reading this. Don't turn around if you hear the dagger grind against a solid.