Short chapter 🫠

Souichi pulled me into his room. "Tch big brothers always so rude to me I can't have one day in peace." I was a blushing mess as I was still recovering from the kiss.

Souichi looked back at me and smiled "you're like a ladybug" he crunched on his nails and giggled a bit as my skin crawled a bit. Not in the scared way but in a type of way that didn't sound like I was a creep. I liked the feeling he gave me.

Is this the feeling mom was telling me about?

No! Nonononono!

Souichis my friend I can't eat him!

I held my head as I felt my heart pounding against my chest.

Besides I'm way to young for that!

"Wanna kiss again? You tasted like strawberries" souichi grabbed my shoulders as I felt my heart skip. "Come on you're not a chicken righhhht?" I got incredibly embarrassed as I grabbed his face and kissed him aggressively. Souichi dropped the nails from his mouth and his eyes widened quickly then pushed away while covering his mouth.

"Weirdo weirdo weirdo!" Souichi stuck his tongue out at me and pushed me to the ground then ran out of the room. "Weirdo?... he's the one who wanted to kiss me didn't he?" I sighed felt sick for a moment as I felt a turning in my stomach.

Mother described this feeling... oh no...

I walked down the stairs and found the room souichi was in, watching TV. He was crossing his arms annoyedly while crunching on his nails. I peaked in the room. "Um souichi?" He turned to me as I bowed "I'm so sorry please forgive me" he then let out a little tch before looking back at the tv.

Sitting down I mumbled "what's going on?" I pointed at the screen that viewed balloon heads that were strangling everyone "some stupid CGI" I glanced at souichi. He doesn't know at all.

Monsters like the balloon heads and me and my mother hunt down humans. For me and my mother it's more of a praying mantis type of relationship we're looking for but I never want to hurt souichi. He seems like fun. Besides I don't really like eating humans.

(I apologize I have been sick and I can't think straight when I'm sick so it'll be a short chapter today)