Chapter 52 (Christmas Eve)

.
.
.
Leorio's POV*

It was Christmas Eve. It was midday. Gon seemed to be doing better. He was happy and smiling today. Aunt Mito was baking cookies, Kurapika sat on the couch looking bored.

"What's wrong Babe?" I ask him sitting next to him on the couch, throwing my arm over his shoulder.

"I don't have a book to read and I'm boreddddd." He whines.

I chuckle, "Hm, would you like to open one of your gifts early?" I ask him.

"I mean, are you sure?" He asked nervously.

"Mm."

I walk over to the Christmas tree and grab one of the gifts I got my sweet boyfriend.

"Here, open it." I smile at him.

He looks at me suspiciously, "This isn't a toy or something is it?" He whispered into my ear.

I laugh, "No don't worry. I recall we already have one." I tease.

He slaps my chest, "Well I don't know! I just didn't want to open something like that in-front of everyone...." He blushed.

"Oh baby don't you worry, I'll be giving you a gift once we leave here..." I whisper seductively.

I made him shiver with goose bumps, "I would very much like that..." He grinned at me.

"Besides, I have a present for you too once we leave here.." he smirked evilly, I raise my eye brow at him making him laugh.

"Well go on! Open it!" I say pointing to the gift before I get way to horny for my own good.

"This is so heavy what is it?" He giggled.

He started to rip at the wrapping paper, pulling out a box. He opened up the box and pulled a book out.

"The second book!" He said squealing.

"Wait, there's more."

"You, YOU GOT ME THE WHOLE SERIES!?" He yelled in excitement.

"Mm, now you have plenty to read." I smile at him.

"Thank you! thank you! You are the best!" He yelled jumping into my arms, kissing me.

"Ewwwwww." I hear Killua tease in the kitchen.

Gon laughed at his boyfriend, slapping his shoulder.

"Leave them be Kil." He giggled.

Suddenly there was another knock at the door. We all paused for a second, nervous about answering it.

Aunt Mito sighs, "It's not Ging don't worry, he never has the decency to knock anyways." She mumbled walking to the door.
.
.
.
Killua's POV*

Aunt Mito walked over to the door and opened it.

"Oh! It's you, come on in."

Aunt Mito walked around the corner with a young man, brunette with brown eyes, about our age.

"Zushi!" Gon yelled rushing over to him.

Zushi? Who the hell is Zushi?

"Hey Gon! Hows it been? I missed you!" He hugged him making my blood boil just a little.

"I missed you too!!!" Gon yelled.

"I'm gonna leave you guys for a moment, I have to run to the store. Watch the cookies please!" Aunt Mito said before leaving.

"So, Who are these people?" Zushi said with a smile letting go of MY boyfriend.

Kurapika and Leorio joined in the conversation.