Chapter 4 - Avery

As soon as the bell rings for the end of class, I rush out of my classroom and fly to Lili's house, making a quick detour home to drop off my stuff and get something. When I get there, I knock on the door and Brayden opens it.
'Hey Avery. Lili and Harmony are just up in her room.' He says, moving to the side of the door. I thank him as I rush past. I got to Lili's room to find her and Harmony setting up a bed on the floor. They look up and in an instant, Harmony has summoned her violin and is forcing me out of the room.
'Hey! Harmony cut it out!' Lili says, snatching Harmony's violin out of her hand. I stand at the door as Lili pulls Harmony over to her bed on the other side of the room. Harmony is switching between giving me a death stare over the top of her glasses, and completely ignoring me. Before I can say anything, Kermit hops onto my head and settles in. I smile, but remind myself that I'm here to clear things up with Harmony. I look at her.
'Harmony look. I'm so, so, sorry that I forgot to make your illusion, but after you talked to me I got into class and it was super interesting and you know how much I love class and I am so sorry I didn't mean to get you disowned and expelled but, not to be rude, isn't this what you've wanted? You've wanted to study Bard, and you've told us that you've planned on running away from home and coming here anyways.' I push Kermit back up to the top of my head since he was sliding down. Harmony is actually looking at me as though I'm a normal witch now. She looks down.
'Yes, but I do actually like my family, even though they don't want me to study Bard. I understand where they are coming from, I just disagree.' She says quietly.
'I do want to study Bard, I would just be more comfortable if they would let me.' I look at her and pull out the item I brought and give it to Harmony. It was a pre-made illusion of a microphone that I had made earlier. It had taken a lot out of me to make it solid, but it was worth it for Harmony.
'I remember you told us once that you like to sing, but your teacher told you singing isn't an instrument. So I made you this so you can use it as one and project your voice.' I explain.
Harmony looks down at the perfectly sized microphone in her hands. She looks back up at me. I nod and she sings a few lines into the microphone. It projects her voice and I can feel my legs moving without my command. They take me over to Harmony and when she stops singing she jumps up and hugs me. Lili is looking at us so confused.
'Uuhh, context please?'