Chapter 1 DAFUQ!!! Computers can talk?!?

Luna's Pov

I'm in my room re-reading my fairy tail books when my dad yells at me to go to bed. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself my name is Luna Light and I live in a house in a extremely small town with my dad. My mom died when I was 6 and my dad blames me for her death and is constantly drunk and beats me. I have only one friend and her name is Annala, she is the only one who can understand me and is always there for me and vise versa. At school everyone bully's me and try's to drag Annala to there side. Right now I'm trying to leave this world even for a moment to feel what it's like to be in another world away from here and the way I'm doing that is by reading Fairy Tail.

"LUNA!!! GO TO BED!!!

"FINE!!!"

(Time skip to lunch at school brought to you by a rainbow barfing elfman)

Annala's Pov

Luna and I are sitting at our table eating lunch when the popular girls come over

"Hey Annala! hey nerd!!!" Said bi*ch #1

"HEY! SHES NOT A NERD!"

"Yah, I'm not a nerd I'm an intellectual badass"

"Hey we didn't come here to talk to you, NERD! We came here to talk to Annala. She's cool unlike you" said Bi*ch #2

"Hey! I may not be cool but at least I'm myself you baka's"

"What the hell is a Baka?!? I bet you made that word up!!!" Said bi*ch 1 & 2

"Just leave us alone" Annala nearly yelled

"Fine but tomorrow you will hang out with us" said bi*ch #1 then they both walked away from us

"Finally there gone"

"Yup, they can be annoying"

"Yes! They just want to hang out with me cause they want to get to my brother"

"Yah, your but your brother is kinduv cute though"

"DONT TALK ABOUT THAT IN FRONT OF ME!!!"

*laughs* "fine fine"

"Wanna have a sleepover at my place?"

"Sure! At least now I can get away from my dad"

Authors note
Just so you know Annala has an older brother that's only 1 year older and is a jerk and he's a major pervert but is like the most popular guy at school and is pretty good looking and he's 16 we'll Annala and Luna is 15 also Annala's full name is Annala Star and her brothers name is Gage Star

Luna's Pov

I'm at Annala's house in her room talking 'bout fairy tail when Gage comes in.

"What do you want Lady Gaga?!? Can't you see that I have Luna over?!?!?!"

"Yes I can see that, that's why I came in here to see what your little friend luna looks like"

"Gage you've seen me before! Stop being a major perv!!! HEY MY EYES ARE UP HERE!!!"

"Sorry but I can't help myself! I still can't get how loser here could get a friend like you beautiful"

"Go away gaga were gonna watch fairy tail so unless your interested in this, I suggest you leave"

"Fine fine, I will leave you and beautiful alone but I will be back!"

"He is a major buttwad" said Luna

"Yes, yes he is" replied Annala in Grell's voice

Then they started to watch fairy tail for about 2 hours, and by now everyone else is asleep when the screen started buffering. Then the screen went black.

"NO! WHY COMPUTER WHY!!!" Annala whisper yelled
Then suddenly the screen turned white then letters appeared saying ' do you wish to join the world of Fiore? Yes or no?' We both looked at each other and immediately pressed yes. after that the screen said ' do you wish to be reborn as siblings or be in different families?' We clicked siblings then typed twins so we could be born at the same time. Finally the screen said ' final question, do you wish to keep your memories of the world you live in now? Yes or no?' We decided yes then the screen turned all rainbow then our vision got blurry then everything went black.