Episode 23 :- swara torture sanskar 😎

Swara get angry at sanskar who was already angry and frustrated because of ram so without seeing her shout at her making her angry at him whole way to home from office he was trying to convince her but she didn't even talk with her when he reach his room he was welcomed by the pillow and blankets swara throw him out of room without even talking with him much and listening him without having any other options sanskar go from there to one of the guest room swara also go to take shower after sometimes later changing in night dress she lay down on bed for sleeping other side sanskar also try to sleep without swara's arm he struggled for sleeping without her
Sanskar - bloody heck i want her I can't sleep without her what the hell happening in my life having wife i can't even sleep with her this is now too much year i need her (he get up from bed) i think till now she must have fallen a sleep i can go and sleep going at my room na yes (he go toward his room try to open find its lock swara who herself struggling to sleep without sanskar see someone trying to open door she understand sanskar come who open door from key and come inside swara pretend  sleep) look at her she don't even need me madam is sleeping without me this can't happened snatching my sleep she can't sleep peacefully i want her that's it and enough of her anger if she don't want to talk then let it be i want to sleep with her not talk with her na night is for sleeping and making love not for talking so i am gonna do that only who wants to talk even with this bengali tigress i really don't want to talk to her showing me only attitude it's my room and she just send me out from my own room i will not go anywhere for sure (he go near swara slowly without making any noise just then swara turn other side he widen his eyes and hide immediately seating down swara chuckle seeing this) what the hell how your behaving sanskar maheswari outside you behave as a strict devil and here your scaring from your sweet wife be a man now (he lay down on bed swara think something naughtily she again turn to sanskar side who immediately close his eyes pretend as sleeping swara snuggle close to him placing hand on his chest moving it in sleep making sanskar hard to control he look toward swara gulping down his saliva) she never sleep like this it's my way then what the hell happened to her she gonna test my patience badly today if this will continue (swara giggle in her mind hearing sanskar she move more closer to sanskar he can feel her hot breath touching his neck he fist his hand tightly controlling himself swara can feel sanskar getting hard and out of control to touch her she make annoying face hold sanskar's hand and place it her waist in between her crop top and mid thigh length hot pant sanskar close his eyes) no I can't i will loose my mind and end up making love with her when she is sleeping only if this continue she is making me hard yaar where i am stuck what should i do (swara move more closer to sanskar that her lips touching his most weak point but not doing anything making him it's very hard to control he make swara sleep on his side controlling himself keeping little distance between both of them looking toward swara who throw duet from herself sanskar look toward swara controlling his heavy breaths fisting his hand) it's better to sleep in guest room rather than bearing this extreme level torture from my wife this is becoming to hard for me to control now i can't handle it now this is enough for me (he what about to get down from bed swara hold his hand and come above him with naughty smirk sanskar look toward swara in shocked)
Swara - rukiye patidev (stop husband ji) where your going don't you think you deserve punishment so it's time for your punishment (sanskar look toward swara) you wanna make love to your wife na I'll give you today extreme level pleasure

               *********************
                     Mature content

she take rope from under bed moving deadly close to sanskar caressing his lips with her soft hand making sanskar sweat badly giving him sexual tension she tie sanskar's hand to headboard making him lost in her touch take ✂ scissor and cut sanskar shirt open his jeans button and remove it tieing his legs too swara smirk seeing sanskar is lost in her touch she touch his monster slowly and sensually making him open his eyes in jerk he look toward swara who come above him with one blindfold and tie it on his eyes making him shocked he try to get up when he get to know he was tied by his wife on bed he shake his head in no
Swara - you love to shout na mr husband so i will also do what i will love your getting so excited na to make love with me but your today's punishment is you will just get frustrated and hard to hold me but i won't let you do that with me and it will be most lovely punishment from your wife to you for shouting at her what i told you in office your boss I will bear whatever you say and in home in our bedroom you have only one boss and that swara sanskar maheswari i will make you understand that today mr husband
Sanskar - jaan yaar that was by mistake i haven't done that intentionally do you think I can ever take out my frustration on you because of someone else no yaar
Swara - that all you must have think before shouting at me but mistake is happened already so punishment is must needed do you know badi maa give me this idea that punish your husband for his mistake and i was trying to think how i should punish you then i got to know more than making you crave for touching me you will bear every punishment easily except that one so now your hardest punishment gonna start husband ji how you will suppress your desire and lust for your own
wife mr maheswari
Sanskar - your taking me for granted jaan i have enough tolerance i have control myself whole 5 years to touch you to love you deeply and hardly to make you mine marking your each and every body part leaving my print on that touching your most hidden part sensually making you wet for me (swara look toward sanskar she was here planning to make him frustrated for her and he was making her senseless talking like this)
Swara - i know how to shut your mouth i very well-known why your saying this that i should get frustrated to make you touch me and leave you no not that easy hubby you still don't know how naughty your wife is so let me show you that (sanskar close his eyes feeling swara's lips on his rough lips she wasn't kissing him just touching and leaving it making sanskar more frustrating and out of control) sanskar how will my small pretty mouth will fit your big and thick monster and you making me gagged and i am swallowing your all cum your deep throating me in and out applying your all force (she touch his monster making sanskar jerk from his place) oh I forget you can't so bad na you today can't even see me i have been already prepared myself for you hubby without any inners inside my night wear (sanskar was sweating badly hearing swara she was seriously making it very hard for him to control himself) let's sleep Okey when you can't do anything with your wife wait i will make you easy for you (she remove her own cloths come above sanskar taking duet on themselves sanskar can feel swara is bare laying upon him word has dried under his neck) good night sirrrr (swara smirk naughtily and hug sanskar wrapping her  hand around his waist slowly and close her eyes)