micas notes!

hi babies! i've finally brought my "i trusted you – miniseries" from tumblr here to wattpad so you guys can easily access and read offline :)

yes, i'm user loaksbitch on tumblr and one of my moots told me it would be nice if i published this series here too and i'm here to give it a chance!

now coming to a little disclaimer, if you are a minor please DO NOT READ OR INTERACT! even though you sneaky people will read it :') i'm just letting you know you're warned and i won't tolerate your traumatized ass negative comments if you're gonna hate my book.

you've been warned and will be muted if you spread negativity upon me & my characters!

neteyam is aged up to 20 as of he is now the future clan leader and young adult in this series. this book contains mature themes and language usage.

it's also purely made out of my imagination and used for entertainment purposes only. all characters are originally created by me except for the sully families. thank you for giving this book time and placing it in your library :)

** please do know the plot mainly focuses on oc (you) and neteyam's current situation and life.

ꪔ̤̥ • + . ˙ ✦

I TRUSED YOU MINI SERIES
by loaksbitch on tumblr and wattpad
2023 prod.

the chapters are heavily unedited!