🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🆃🅷🆁🅴🅴

[ ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ]

[ ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ]

† † † † †

"INEI!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"INEI!"

† † † † †

Norie carefully tried to clean the cut on her chest, she didn't know if she even was cleaning it. But she assumed she was since it stung like a bitch. But the worse part was that she needed to clean the one on her back.

It was night as it had been 2 days since the whole incident, and she could officially say that she was traumatized. The sounds only, the screams and blood spraying. The outline of the darkness devil is what got her the most.

But all she thought about was being their for Aki, and Norie felt happy that she was. When they were still there, she has felt the darkness devil go towards them. That's why she put a barrier behind them.

Though it still managed to get her, but she didn't care. Because Aki was alright, Makima came around the time he screamed for Inei to save her.

The shadows that linger in her veins and skin were like thread and fabric, Norie was put back together but Aki lost one of his arms.

She moved her robe to the side more as she wore nothing but her underwear, Norie grew frustrated as she thought about how she was going to clean the cut on her back but a voice cut her thoughts off.

"Norie"

She looked up and saw Akis outline, he walked towards her and sat down on the bed in front of her.

"Denji and Power will be rooming for a little while, it'll help her" he says.

"Yeah" Norie whispered.

Aki noticed the cotton and alcohol next to her making him grab it as she looked at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I'll clean it for you"

"Aki it's okay-"

"Let me do it dumbass" he cut her off.