Part 1-The Mixtape

Daquan walked to Q-Mart with his wifey Taquisha to buy some Gramma Smead.
"Can u hurry up tf is slowin' you down?" Taquisha asked, kicking Daquan with her plastic heel.
Daquan had produced a fiery mixtape that morning called "Bae is Cray".
"Omg I forgot you had dat mixtape boo sorry."

They made it to Q-Mart and before they went in Daquan got a text from his side hoe Shalisha.
"Lol wanna come over? I got spam in the fridge ;)"
"Wtf no creep bye Felicia."
Daquan and Taquisha got the smead and some Nutella and headed back to the hood where they met up with Daquan's best friend and ultimate rapper, Little Bon Bon.
"Yo dawg I heard your mixtape it almost burned my house down cause it was such fire."
Daquan got to work on his next mixtape when there was a huge explosion coming from the kitchen.
"Sorry hubbie I just tried to cook some soup but it exploded lmao."
"Tf happened?! You dumb af! We gettin' a divorce pronto."

He got bored and hopped into his lambo to take it on a joyride. He accidentally ran over the mayor though.
"Sorry Mr. Mayo but you was fat and annoying haha oops!"
The mayor's daughter threw bread at him and he was like omg cause it was Shalisha.
"Um gtfo Shalisha it was funny and you my side hoe so...leave."
She hit him with a can and left and then Daquan divorced from Taquisha.

He drove around the city in his lambo and went to Smeady Park.
"Love dis place," he said to the hobo walking his pet pigeon. His name was Edgar of course.
"Ditto, bruh."
Daquan passed out on a park bench and woke up hours later to find Shalisha standing in front of him with seven youngsters behind her.
"Um is this your 4th grade class what," he mumbled.
"Haha yeah right these are yo spawn."
Daquan cleaned out his ears cause he didn't think he heard Shalisha right.
"What you say, hoe? Sorry I got dirty ears."
"These are yo dang children, Daquan! My babies. This is Daquan Jr., Shalisha Jr., Alexix, Alishoe, Casisha, Tyrius and Quintasha."
"Oh shat I got kids?"
"Duh."