Choose Natsu x reader x gray

You had a giant crush on natsu and gray. One day natsu came up to you and asked if you wanted to hang out on Saturday and you said " yeah sure that's good." with that he left with the largest grin on his face you made your way out of the guild and made your way home. On the way there you heard footsteps following you. As you picked up the pace the footsteps followed soon after. You ran as fast as you could until you got to your apartment. You finally reached the steps to your apartment you turned around to see who was there and nobody was there. You unlocked the door and dropped to the floor in tears. " why am I crying." you thought. Then you felt two strong arms wrap themselves around you. You looked up to see who it was, it was gray fullbuster himself. " (y/n) why are you crying? What's the matter? Who made you cry? was it natsu!?!?!" he started asking so many questions. " it's nothing gray im alright." you managed to say in between sobs. He looked at you with concerned eyes and picked you up bridal style and carried to your room and put you in your bed. He started to walk out of the room but you quickly grabbed his arm and asked " could you stay with me until I fall asleep please." He looked at you with a sincere look and believe it or not he said " yes I'll lay with you until you fall asleep."

Time skip brought to you by a very sexy gray fullbuster

The next morning you woke up to feel someone's arm wrapped around your waist. you moved very lightly to see who it was and it was...gray! " oh shoot its Saturday and its the day I have to hang out with natsu!" you shouted. You rushed to the closet to get your (f/c) blouse and a pair of black jeans with a pair of sandals. You grabbed your keys and your (f/c) purse and was about to leave but you heard a grunt followed by a thump noise. " oh no gray is awake." you whispered to yourself. You opened the door as quick as you possibly could and headed over to natsu's place.

to be continued
let me know what you think