Choose Natsu x reader x gray pt 2

Once you arrived to natsu's house you knocked on the door natsu swiftly dragged you inside his house. You yelped at his actions as he continued to drag you through his house. He finally stopped at a mahogany door covered in carvings. " Natsu what are you doing? And where are we going?" you asked. He ignored the questions you asked him and questioned " why were you with gray last night?" you looked at him with disbelief and stumbled upon your words. " what do you mean natsu?" he looked at you like you've just won the biggest fish on the planet. " I saw gray at your house last night. (y/n) you can't lie to me." natsu said with a tiny hint of anger to his voice. You looked at him with defeat and told him everything. Natsu sighed and said " (y/n) please be safe around him especially in the guild because you never know when juvia could purposely attack you. So please just be cautious okay." he reassured. " yes natsu I'll be cautious around gray." you politely replied. Natsu sighed then pulled you into an embrace not wanting to let go. He was so warm you nuzzled into his neck. Natsu then let go and said while blushing " (y/n) i...I...I like you" you were at a loss of words when natsu confessed to you. " natsu I like you too." he gave you a big toothy grin and chuckled. " see you tomorrow natsu." you waved to him. " okay see ya,remember what I told you ok." he replied. You waved your hand in a understanding manner and walked home.
*time skip*
when you got home you got in the shower. After washing up you got out and put on your (f/c) silk pajamas. as you lifted the (f/c) sheets you got in without a doubt as soon as you hit the pillow you were out like a light. When you were in a peaceful slumber you dreamt about natsu and gray.
*dream* *~*
you were in the guild hall and natsu and gray have been on the same job for 3 months, you started to worry about what happened to them. But then your phone buzzed and you read the text not knowing who it was from. the text said "if you want to see natsu and gray again you'll come to my hideout." And that was it no address, no information, and no leads. you ran out of the guild hall with a tear stained face picking up natsu's scent. you ran for what seemed like hours until you came upon this old abandoned shack. in the shack you heard muffled screams " NATSU...GRAY I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU!!!!!" You screamed. You busted the door down with just one kick and followed natsu's scent. once you found them they were all beat up and bloody you began to cry. "OMG natsu.....gray what happened to you guys." natsu shook his head and so did gray. A masked man came out from behind you and natsu muffled a scream motioning for you to turn around. you turned around to see a person in a mask put a cloth over your mouth knocking you out.you woke up cold and couldn't see. you viciously shook your head at the sound of natsu and gray's muffled screams. You start to cry because you thought you heard blood spilling. You struggled to
break free.

*wake up time* ^~^

you woke up crying and sweating you picked up your phone hesitantly called natsu. " (y/n) are you ok? I'll be right over ok just stay where you are." he said with panic in his voice. " o-ok." you say shakily. Not even 5 minutes later natsu was banging on the door. " (y/n) where are you!!!" " I'm in my room!" you shouted. natsu ran to your bed, jumped in it and pulled you into his lap.

natsu p.o.v

I burst into (y/n)'s room where I found her hugging her knees and crying her little heart out. I jumped into her bed and pulled her into my lap and brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. " (y/n) its ok, I'm here nothing is going to happen to you." I said gently while rubbing circles on her back. she sobbed into my chest as she told me about her nightmare. " (y/n) I wouldn't let anyone or anything hurt you or us i would destroy it if it tried to hurt you." I said triumphantly. then her sobs became heavy breaths and soon she fell asleep in my arms. ' she is so cute when she's asleep,' I thought. so I slipped into the bed with her without waking her up and fell asleep like that.

Let me know if I should do a part 3 in da comments