𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

ʚ☆ɞ
            ˚୨୧⋆。˚

_
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________
niragis pov
__________

i start to wake up as i hear chishiya slightly grunting and when i open my eyes i see him sitting up and rubbing his eyes. he looks around and sees me in the chair. " sorry " he apologises while trying to get up but i stop him. " rest, you've taken care of me now i have to take care of you " i explain while getting up and walking over to him

" you don't HAVE to. " he says while rubbing his eyes again. " but i want to " i say and then i go to grab him a glass of water.once i come back i see him almost asleep again, i put the glass of water on his bedside table then feel his forehead for his temperature.

" your not very warm which is good but your not normal temperature, do you want to be left in here for a while until you are better? " i ask him and i don't think he heard me very well but he nods and falls back asleep. i then realised there was a meeting tomorrow. i looked at the sky seeing that it was already dark so i just decided to stay here for the rest of the night.

i get into my bed not to close to chishiya just in case he feels uncomfortable at all but once i close my eyes i hear shuffling and arms go around my neck, with a body clinging onto mine.

i open my eyes slightly to see chishiyas eyes still closed, but him hanging onto me. i hug him back, putting my arms around him waist and we stay like that til i fall asleep, pretty sure chishiya is already asleep.

________________
time skip - 6:25
_____________

i start to wake up seeing the sun slightly out now and i still feel chishiya clinging onto me. cute. i get out of the bed carefully not to wake up chishiya then i get in the shower, turning it to as hot as it can be. after my shower, i walk out with just a towel around my waist and i see chishiya is awake and he's sitting up

once he notices me he looks away and i smirk. " embarrassed? " i tease and he just rolls his eyes jokingly. " put some clothes on for gods sake " he says and closes his eyes, facing the wall. i get dressed into my regular clothes and then tell chishiya it was okay for him to turn around now.

" i'm gonna go have a shower now. " he says and i nod. " you don't have any spare clothes, are you gonna wear mine again? " i ask and he nods. i hear the bathroom door close but not fully. usually it makes a click noise but it didn't fully make the noise. so the door isn't fully closed?

i hear the shower turn on and i walk back over to the bathroom door, just to double check. i go to close the door but through the tiny crack i see chishiyas perfect body in the shower. i zone out getting mesmerised by his beauty and his perfectness. i look down and see his bare ass and i widen my eyes.

i look away not bothering to close the door and i walk back over to my bed, sitting down and wondering what just happened. after a few minutes i hear the water turn off and soon after that i see chishiya come out with damp hair and him still in my jacket, almost fully zipped up.

" what's wrong? " he asks since i was stuck in a trance. i cant stop thinking about.. that.. " nothings wrong. we have to head to the meeting now " i explain and he nods weirded out. we walk out of the room and get to the meeting office and we see some executives already there and some were still waiting on.

me and chishiya sit next to each other and wait for the meeting to start.

_
MINI A/N

hey i'm so sorry for another short chapter, there was some trouble in my irl life so most likely i will usually post oneshots, hopefully the next one or the next one after it is longer and i hope u understand<3

okay ty for reading <3