TWO

Michael's POV

We arrive at my school, and I tell the two boys that they can get out of the car. But they look confused, as if they don't know what to do.

"What's wrong? Don't you know how to unbuckle a seatbelt?" I ask them.

"What's a seatbelt?" one of the boys asks.

"You can call me Michael. And here, let me," I say, reaching down to unbuckle them. They look amazed. I bring them into my school.

"You guys can sit there. Are you hungry?" I say to them, motioning to a ton of chairs in the lobby.

"So, you guys never told me your names," I say to them.

"Uh, my name is Niall," says one of the boys.

"I'm Luke," says the other boy.

I bring them back some chicken. Once they get finished eating, I take them to their dorm room.

"Stay up here for a little while, please," I say to them.

When I get downstairs, I call my friend, Ashton.

"Hello?" he asks into the phone.

"Hey, Ash. I need you to come over like right now," I say.

"Okay, be right there," he hangs up. About about 10 minutes, he shows up.

"Hey, I need you to watch them," I say to my friend after I bring the hybrids down.

I leave and go back to the pet store.

"Hello, I would like some more hybrids, please" I ask. Then, they bring me to the back and I pick out all the hybrids and take them to my school.