the start

As i ran downstairs with my guts felt like it was about to explode like a ticking time bomb i guess the egg my dad cooked was raw or expired. I reached the bathroom the light from the window shined in my eyes making it look like i was in heavens bathroom, i sat on the toilet. It was warm, but just so you know this was 3 minutes ago i was already on the toilet seat forcing my guts out like im in labor its been 6 whole minutes i was scraping at the walls trying to force it out but it always goes back up when i tried grasping for more air. I sat there panting trying to push out the thing i had just ate but it wouldnt come out, at this point it feels like i was trying to shit my stomach out but that wasnt the case.. as i had these thoughts about ideas to question my tubol to my friends i suddenly felt a gush of shit come out of my asshole, i felt like a rocket about to launch my asshole was burning 💀💀 tho it hurt it stopped after 2 seconds my butt was stinging like a jellyfish had just attacked you. It hurt, i flushed the toilet, Cleaned my ass with the bidet, washed my hands, stood up and went into the living room, and sat down on the couch. Wow my ass was still burning i can feel my butt was swollen i can even imagine it, the light from the living room window shined on the coffee table making it look like god was about to take me after what just happend making me think i died on the toilet, I really shouldnt let my dad cook again.

I love you all thank you for reading❤