PART 7: CRASH

Enjoy Reading.....

After that nightmare end Win is caged by Bright in his house and Win can't go out. Win, who has always worked and rest regularly, can't tell the day from night now. The curtains are tightly closed to block the light outside the room.

Win has try to escape but Bright bodyguards always stand at his door and infornt house.

Win didn't know what Bright meant to stay at home for a week before, but now he knows.

Bright will feed Win some liquid food. If Win doesn't eat it, Bright will squeeze his jaw and pour the food into his throat.

At the beginning, Win would also plead for a few words. Win didn't know why Bright as like this to him. Obviously, there has never been a shortage of people around Bright. He is a relatively rational person, but now, Win's reason has long been wiped out in a long torture.

Bright asked, "Will you leave me again?"

Bright's eyes were like looking at the lover he had loved for a long time.

Win's body trembled. At this moment, he was like a small animal that had been black and blue by a beast, just wanting to curl up and protect himself.

Bright asked in a hoarse voice, "Does it hurt?"

Win nodded.

Bright held his finger and put it on his shoulder.

Bright said, "If it doesn't hurt you, how can you remember me? If I hadn't met you this time, do you want to be with that woman?"

"... No." Win was really afraid, "... She and I are just colleagues. She helped me last time, and I promised to invite her to dinner.

"She likes you."

Bright kissed Win on the cheek and asked him thoughtfully, "Is it cold? Why are you shaking?"

"...Bright."

"You are always like this. You like to hook up with others outside and pretend to be innocent." Bright said in a low voice, "Am I bad to you?"

Win didn't make a sound.

Such Bright makes him strange. Win seems to... Bright and him have never known each other. Back then every time, Win unilaterally tells Bright how his recent life is, and the other party listens to him silently about those trivial things.

Bright smiled at Win and always came to his dormitory to find him. Win thought that the two of them were close friends.

There are four people living in Win dormitory. Except for him, those three often travel together, go out for class, or play basketball together.

Once on a weekend, everyone in the dormitory woke up very late. Win got out of bed and asked carefully, "Do you want breakfast?"

"Of course." Someone replied impatiently to Win.

Even so, Win will feel that someone is willing to communicate with him.

Win went to the canteen and brought breakfast back to his roommates. Originally, Win was short of living expenses and put the steaming breakfast on their table. No one paid Win, and he was not embarrassed to ask for it.

The man sitting opposite him said critically, "I didn't say no chili. Do you deliberately want to get along with me? You can't see that I'm angry these days?"

"... Sorry."

"It's better to go out to eat." The man impatiently picked out the peppers in the dish, patted the chopsticks heavily on the table and said, "It's really unlucky."

None of the other two came out to persuade them and watched the fun.

It was Bright who came to Win dormitory and just heard such a sentence. Bright directly buckled the box of steaming rice in the man's face.

The man sitting opposite him kept cursing. He saw Bright in front of him and pointed to Bright's face and said, "Are you sick?"

Bright held his finger, and the air seemed to sound of skeletal dislocation. The man's face turned white and he quickly called the two people next to him to help him.

The two people seemed to know that Bright was not easy to mess with them also know about Bright family background, and persuaded, "It's all a misunderstanding. Don't make a big deal. Please forgive us Khun Bright.."

Bright let go of the man with a gloomy face and said coldly, "It's better not to do this another time."

The man's fingers were almost broken, and his body was full of rice. He looked very funny.

Win didn't think about what would happen. Win asked Bright anxiously, "What are you doing?"

"No thing was done." Bright seemed to be fine. Bright moved his stool and sat down at his table. Bright said, "Senior, I'm so hungry."

"..." Win handed Bright the box of meals he hadn't had time to eat.

The canteen aunt gave Win an extra pair of chopsticks. Bright took a few bites and asked Win, "Aren't you eating?"

"..." Win originally wanted to eat some snacks such as biscuits to satisfy his hunger. The two of them had a meal, which was a little unhygienic anyway.

But Bright didn't despise him.

Win picked up another pair of chopsticks. At that time, Win thought that having friends like Bright was the first good luck in his life.

Win didn't expect that good luck would bad luck one day.

Now, Bright's eyes look at Win will only make Win afraid.

Author Note:

Hope reader enjoy this story....
Don't forget to vote,comment and follow...sumathiunes1