9.

delivery boy kokonut

Kokonoi Hajime, a pizza delivery boy

He worked for a pizza company that paid really well, and most of the time, he didn't even have work to do.

The owners were just really rich.

Unfortunately for him, today was a day where the pizza company was very busy- meaning he had to actually do his job.

The pizza shop became viral on tiktok because some girl decided to post about it.

'Darn these tiktokers.'

Nothing interesting was happening to him as of the moment, until he received a notification with a familiar name on it.

KAWATA'S PIZZERIA NOTIFICATION

y/n l/n
st. 12345XX street
(pizza choice)

'y/n l/n?' Kokonoi tried to recall where he heard that name.

"Aha!" Seishu Inui, his best friend! This was the girl he'd been chatting non-stop while smiling! He was finally rewarded by the universe by something interesting.

He drove to the given address, once he reached his destination, he noticed that his Seishu's workplace was right beside the apartment complex.

-

Pizza Delivery
hello! pizza's here!

y/n l/n
Hello, thanks.

I live on the X floor, 12X unit.

Pizza Delivery
right..

-

He was surprised by the formality in text, you were much different from how you were with his friend.

Kokonoi marched a few floors up and knocked on the unit given.

A woman with h/c hair and e/c eyes swung the door open.

He internally smirked at the fact that he saw his friend's dear "girlfriend"'s face first.

"Kindly give me my pizza."

"Oh! Sure."

-

"INUPIIIII!!"

Seishu's ears bled after the harsh slam followed by his friend's obnoxiously loud voice.

"What?" he sighed, turning his attention to his friend.

"You know that y/n girl?"

"I think it's best if you call her l/n," Seishu sternly said, remembering one of your conversations.

-

seishuuu<3
are you always so comfortable with people?

y/n<3
not really!

ur special ;)

seishuuu<3
really?

y/n<3
yep! i'd like it better if ppl referred to me as l/n more

ppl love my first name :<

but i rlly want to keep those who call me that as ppl who are special to me

LIKE U ^O^<3333

-

"Okay.. but I know how l/n looks like and where she lives!"

Now this caught Seishu's attention, "What? How?"

Kokonoi sat down on Seishu's bed, "I work as a pizza boy, right? She ordered from our restaurant!"

His friend kept quiet, an unreadable expression plastered across his face. It seemed like he was interested, but at the same time, not?

"Anyway, she li–"

"Hold up!" Seishu covered Kokonoi's mouth before he could say anything, "Stop!"

The black-haired friend looked dumbfounded, "Do ya not wanna know who she is and where she lives?"

"No!" he sighed, looking away from his friend, "Don't say anything!"

"Why not?!" Kokonoi argued back, genuinely curious as to why his friend was acting like this, especially after so many days of him wondering who you were, "I thought you were curious!"

"I am! I am.."

"..just don't say anything!" a light blush appeared on Seishu's face.

"Why though?" Kokonoi was starting to get pissed off.

"Uhh.." Seishu tried his best to come up with the greatest reason ever, "admirers are supposed to be secretive!"

...

A laughter erupted from Kokonoi's throat, "What the hell?! Did she say that?"

"Ahhh shut up!" he lightly punched his friend's shoulder, chuckling a little at his own antics.

Seems like you weren't the only one who couldn't keep the other out of their head.

"Whatever! Just let me know when you want the info, I know everything about her now!" he said that in full confidence.

Seishu sighed for the millionth time, "What's her favorite color then?"

Kokonoi got up from the bed, getting ready to leave for other deliveries, "What makes you think I'd know that?!"

"You just said you knew everything about her."

"Not like that!"

They bid their farewells as Kokonoi finally left the house. Seishu sighed to himself, looking at the outside world from the window. He was still very curious about who you were.

With one last sigh to end the day, he went back to what he was doing and grinned.

"Her favorite color's purple."